The understanding wolf

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" James said looking down

"Ok I'm in you said please that's good enough for me"I said

"Thanks!"James said grinning like mad.

"But I still don't forgive you for the detention that I have to go to this evening"I said.

I then noticed we where by the fat lady.We entered after saying the simple password gillweed

As I looked up I noticed the marauders and Lily sitting there with a smirk on their face.

"What are you guys talking about?"I said as I sat down next to Remus.

Our hands brushed against each other and I felt a random tug towards him.

"Oh nothing much just the fact that Prongs is most likely going to get you back somehow after the goo incident"Sirius said.

"Already done!"James said as he smirk.

"What how!"lily asked impressed.

"Well Megan here landed herself a detention and with the use of my handy cloak I didn't"James said still grinning about his achievement.

"Very clever prongsy"Sirius said.

"I hate you soo much!"I said annoyed.

Then Remus leant over to my ear and whispered.

"Don't worry I'll help you get him back"his warm breath tingled on my neck.

I turned to look at him and smiled and thanked him.

"Hey what you lovebirds talking about!"Sirius asked.

I blushed bright red and looked down.

"We aren't love birds and it's none of your business" Remus said simply.but I noticed a small blush coming on his face. Cute.

I glanced up at Remus and gave him a grateful smile he smiled back.

---6:45pm------

It was now time for me to head down to my detention. I had no idea what to expect, Despite playing loads of pranks at Applewood they never gave me a detention, which made no sense but I wasn't complaining.

The marauders and Emma and Lily where sitting around the Gryffindor Fireplace.I was sitting next to Emma and shocker..Remus.

As we entered Emma was leaving, "oh where you heading?" I asked Emma

"Oh me and Amy are just going to talk for a bit and I need to send some letters" she responded.

I gave her a smile and waved goodbye to her. She was always sending letters.

Remus POV

"Hey guys I'm going to head to detention..."Megan said slowly getting up.

"I'll come with you I need to get a book from the library"I said standing up.

There was a chorus of byes from the group.