Then I looked at him, then Isa. Then I responded.

Me: let's not do this, man. it'll crush her n she'll hate us.

I sent the text and Johnson's phone dinged. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

Johnson: you're a fucking pussy. if you won't do it, I will. bros before hoes. ring a bell? He sent back almost immediately.

Me: j, c'mon. don't do this

He put his phone away, and I sighed, doing the same. Sam came back and sat next to Isa. He pulled her onto his lap and she squealed in surprise.

"Ok, Isa. What's your full name?" I asked her.

"Isabella Brailyn Simone." She answered.

"Cool. How long have you and Sam been dating?" Johnson asked.

"Like four months." She answered.

"I thought it was five." Sam told her.

"No, four." She answered him with a smile. I looked toward Johnson again and he rolled his eyes.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Purple." She answered again.
——

We asked more questions like family and other personal things until we got to twenty one. We got to know her very well and she sounded exciting and just really nice.

"Ok last question." Johnson said.

"Shoot." Isa laughed.

"Would you cheat on Sam?" He asked. I elbowed him. Her smile dropped immediately. She opened her mouth, then closed it. She was speechless.

"C'mon babe. What's wrong? Would you cheat on me or not?" Sam said rubbing her back.

"No." She answered.

"Are you sure?" Johnson asked, smirking.

"Dude, stop. Isa don't listen to him." I told her and she looked at me.

"Answer the question Isa. Are you sure you wouldn't cheat on Sam?" Johnson asked again, and I sighed.

"Yea, I'm sure." She answered very unsure. Oh god.

"Alright, time for Never Have I Ever." Johnson said clapping his hands together and taking a sip of his beer.

"Everyone put up ten fingers." I instructed and everyone did.

"Isa, go first." Johnson said.

"Never have I ever smacked a girl's ass." She said confidently. All of us, except for her, put a finger down.

"My turn. Never have I ever sucked a dick." I said. Isa quickly put a finger down. I smirked at her and she blushed.

"Ok, never have I ever touched myself." Sam said, smirking.

"Sammy, you're not supposed to say something you've actually done." Isa laughed.

"How do you know if I do it or not?" Sam shot back.

"I've seen you." She laughed and Sam's eyes widened, making Johnson and I laugh, too.

Johnson nodded at me. Oh no.

"Johnson, no—."

"Never have I ever cheated." Johnson said confidently, then gave Isa a dirty look. Isa's eyes widened.

"What?" She asked.

"Never have I ever cheated." He repeated. Shit.

"What are you doing?" She gasped, tears brimming her eyes.

"Baby, what is he talking about?" Sam asked worried. Isa shook her head. "You cheated on me?" Sam asked getting mad.

"Sammy." She pleaded.

"You know what? I'll put a finger down. I cheated on you, too." He growled and put a finger down. Oh shit. Isa gasped.

"You didn't."

"I fucking did." He growled at her.

"Sammy, I didn't mean it, I swear. I'm sorry. Please believe me."

"Shut the fuck up. You're a fucking slut." I feel so bad for her. I didn't want any of this to happen. "Wait a minute. So you've been lying about being a virgin?" He questioned.

"No, Sammy. I haven't, I—."

"Shut up." He snapped at her and that shut her up. "Keep going, J. I'd like to know more." He told Johnson.

"Never have I ever had sex with some guy I just met." Johnson continued. Isa put her hands down, sobbing.

"You're a hoe, you know that, right?" Sam growled at her.

"Please stop." She begged Johnson.

"Never have I ever had sex with my boyfriend's friend." He smirked.

"What the fuck??!!!" Sam growled, standing up and glaring at Isa. Isa stood up too.

"Sammy, please. Let me explain." She begged. Soon, I saw Sam's hand collide with Isa's face. She fell to the ground, holding her face and crying hysterically.

"Sam what the fuck!!!" I stood up and shouted at him.

"I fucking hate you, you bitch! I never want to see you again!" Sam yelled again and walked out, slamming the front door shut.

"Isa are you o--?" I started to ask and try to help her up, but she cut me off.

"Leave me alone!! Don't fucking touch me!!" She sobbed. Damn it. I feel horrible. She stood up herself.

"Woooah!!" Johnson gasped. I had the same reaction. The hugest red hand print was on her face.

"How could you do this? I trusted you." She sobbed, angrily.

"Sorry, babe. Bros before Hoes." Johnson shrugged. Isa glared at the both of us.

"Fuck you both." She hissed and grabbed her things. Then she walked out of the house crying.