12 | spill the tea

Start from the beginning

I got up and followed him to the sink. "You know, you really need to stop interrupting people." I said, smiling excitedly. "But yes, please continue."

He rolled his eyes while snatching the dish away from me. "Not yet, Princess. First, you gotta do something. You know, equivalent exchange? And no, doing the dishes doesn't count because cleaning is literally all you do around here."

At the mention of doing something, I nearly rammed my head into the wall next to us. Of course I was expecting some kind of catch but couldn't this wait until after he told me?

BOO WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

"What do you want me to do? Oh I know. Is this like grade school where I tell you about the boys and then you tell me about the boys?"

Silence.

And a smirk.

More silence.

"Seungkwan..."

"You said it..."

"No Seungkwan."

"Hey, why don't you just go ask Jun and then-"

"Okay fine." I sighed and buried my face in my hands. Which one is worse? Asking Jun and getting absolutely no response and possibly a very awkward rest of the year? Or having to explain the whole Jisoo situation to Seungkwan? Yeah, I don't know either.

"So? Who do you like?" Seungkwan teased. "Let me guess, it's Hansol isn't it?"

My cheeks went red. "No."

"You hesitated."

"Seungkwan-"

"Jesus, looks like I'm going to have to tell the guys that you're not-"

"SEUNGKWAN!"

The five minutes it took to tell him the entire story was both humiliating and frustrating. It didn't help that he would make these comments that would constantly interrupt and lengthen the retelling. Did I mention that all of the comments were "he's gay isn't he?" Or "I bet he bats for the other team."

Was I the only one who was completely oblivious?

Yeah no, don't answer that. My pride has suffered enough.

And despite all this, Seungkwan responded with: "What that's it?"

"Well yeah...what else were you expecting?" I said defensively. He rolled his eyes.

"That happened like what, a week ago?" How did he know. "There's got to be some other guy. You know I'm fine with anything. First kiss, first date, first time." Seungkwan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. For this, he got a pillow to the face.

"But they were all different people. Not the first time thing, that's just..." I wrinkled my nose.

"Ohhh juicy. Tell me everything." Seungkwan grinned and for the second time that day, I threw a pillow at his face. Unfortunately he caught it. "You wanna hear about Minghao or not?"