CHAPTER 6 - FEELINGS FOR HER (ADAM)

CHAPTER 6

FEELINGS FOR HER

ADAM JOHNSON

"ADAM!" Mia scolds but I ignore her. 

I look sternly at the nurse and shake my head to not tell her about James. I suddenly find Mia falling back and I rush to hold her. I somehow held her before she could hit the ground. She has her eyes closed and I pat her face when the nurse brings a stretcher. She doesn't seem to open her eyes. James' misery has sickened her so much.

The nurses take her to a nursing room and close the door behind them. They stopped me from entering the room. I look through the translucent glass door and find some nurses entirely surrounding her. I put my hands on my head and groan with anger. If Mia had known that James had lost his memories, it would've killed her. That's the reason I prevented the nurse from telling her.

When I came to the hospital, I called Mia a million times but she didn't respond. She had covered her face with her skinny hands and was lost in her thoughts. That's when Mia's dad had come out of the surgery room and told me that James had almost lost his memories. His head injuries were unfortunately too serious. He looked at Mia and he warned me to make sure that the news doesn't reach Mia's ears or else she would burst out in agony.

I sit on the chair and dream about the skinny girl with her wavy brown hairs reaching just below her chin and those brown eyes that were always innocent and lovely. That round face filled with liveliness had always hid so many secrets beneath her skin. Such an innocent soul was Mia Collins whom I had fallen for the past two years.

Mia always seemed very interesting to me. When we were partying this night, I saw her go away crying. That's when I tried to bring her back to the party and give her some company. She seemed to enjoy herself just like anyone else. Just like a kid who got a chance to enjoy in the Disney Land, she jumped and danced so innocently. She had something going on in her mind when she was jumping and I immediately tried to read her mind but I failed. I looked deep into her eyes and my lips stretched and formed a desperate smile. She looked at me so weirdly wanting to know what I was up to. I leaned and told her that she was beautiful.

She was beautiful every time and every second. But when she was happy in the party, I wanted to make her feel special by telling what she means to me. But, I just couldn't tell that I love her because something prevented me from saying so. Having fun with her is always the best thing that makes her more lively and happy. That's when I thought of playing a prank on her about her smudged mascara.

She never takes things seriously. She's such a light-hearted person; so she joined me laughing. I wondered what made her cry that evening but she pulled me out of the crowd and demanded me to show her the way to the washroom. Her beautiful black dress that she wore looked so adorable on her and I couldn't resist myself from thinking about how a beautiful Goddess she was. But now, she lays there sick and suffering. I hope she doesn't fall even sick when she hears James's state of mind.

A/N:

 Hey readers! 

So, what do you think about Adam???