I tried to began to follow the sound, but all the sound from the house over power. I would take me forever to find them with the amount of sounds in the air.

"What's stopping you?" A familiar girl said, and came to me. It was Amber, the girl that was suppose to be in the ceremony.

I heard Stefan chuckle, "If I do this, if I give in, there's no going back."

"Then don't." The poor compelled girl said.

"I just want one taste. That's all I need. I just want one taste." Stefan told himself.

"One taste?" Asked the girl.

Then I heard Stefan bit into the girls neck.

~

I went back inside the house and tried to find Damon or Elena, but they were to busy finding out who just won Miss Mystic Falls. Once the crowning was over I lost them in the crowd. I groaned in annoyance. "Why must this happen to me?" I mumbled. 

Instead of looking for them, I went back inside and tried to listen for Stefan and that Amber girl. Except they had moved, but I could smell blood in the air and I felt my veins began to show. I quickly followed the smell, in hope of finding Stefan. Then I heard her scream.

Once I got there, Elena and Damon were already there, trying to calm him down.

"Stefan. Come one. Get control of it. Come on." Damon told his little brother.

Luckily none of them had seen me yet, and I was slowly making my way towards Stefan.

Suddenly Bonnie showed up behind them. "It's ok. Come on." Damon continued as he walked towards Stefan, hoping to calm him down. "Breathe through it, man."

Although, Damon's plan didn't turn out as plan. Stefan quickly grabbed him and threw him into a tree. Damon quickly got back up as Stefan started towards his.

"Stefan, stop it!" Elena cried.

Suddenly Stefan started groaning in pain, and I knew Bonnie was doing something to him. I started to go toward him, hoping I would be able to snap his neck. Until Bonnie stopped her spell, and Stefan looked up at all them and gasp before speeding off.

I glanced at all of them, "I'll follow him, just figure out something." I told them before speeding off.

~

Luckily Stefan went back to his house, and I as much as I wanted to snap his neck. I didn't. I knew no one would approve, so I backed off. Then I went back to Pearl's house to pack a bag because I knew I would be need for this adventure to turn the Ripper back to his old self.

When I got there, Pearl and Anna were on their way out to give Damon the Gilbert device as a peace offering. I told them it was the best thing, but I hating knowing I was telling them lies.

Harper was out getting something to eat, so the house was to myself, but not for long.

As I was grabbed a bag from the closet, Katherine showed up. "What an eventful night, don't you think?" She asked and she sat down on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think? You were there." I answered.

She chuckled, "True." Katherine paused. "What happened today by the way? When Elena was dancing with Damon? You were there one second and gone the next."

I turned around and grabbed clothes out of my closet to put in my bag. "Nothing," I mumbled. "I just needed fresh air."

When I turned back around, Katherine's legs were crossed and I knew she wasn't pleased with my answer. "Now, now, Julia, I've known you for a long time and I know when your lying." She stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my chin and jerked my head up. "Now, let's try this again. What happened?"

I sighed, "Why don't you just look yourself?" I told her, giving myself up. There was no point of fighting, even if she was to leave right now, she would come back and look inside my head because I'm so weak against her and giving myself up would save me a couple of bones.

Katherine smirked and closed her eyes, before entering my head.

_________________

Don't worry guys, I know Katherine wasn't really in this chapter, but she will be soon. Don't worry 😂