Hunt Her

Rayan pov

I walked around Tia's house. It was huge. Looking for her was like looking for a hay in a needle stack. I fixed up my clothes in a mirror I stopped at. I wanted her to like me. Like LIKE me. I checked my breath. I tried to fix my braids. Or should I take em out ? Do they look Kidish to you? I pulled at them.

"Hey" I turned around quick.

"Oh Ali you scared me" I Said mentally thanking god it wasn't Tia.

"What are you doing?" I looked off.

"Uh nothing just uh have you seen Tia?" She smirked.

"Oh you're looking for Tia." She said raising a brow. I laughed nervously.

"Just to ask her a question no biggie you know.." I said stuffin my hands in my pocket.

"Like what if she has a boyfriend?" She said teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

"No"

"I don't know it looked like you were fixing yourself for her." I guess I was caught.

"I just I..." I sighed.

"How do you get a girl to like you?" I asked shyly. I shrugged.

"I mean..I liked Jacob cause he made me feel special and cared for me." She said shrugging.

"But I watched this show on the television and well you bring her flowers and candies and you kiss her on the cheek and ask her out on a date." I blinked.

"That's a lot." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'll help." She dug in her pockets and have me a Hershey bar.

"Now all you need is flowers."

Tia pov

I sat in the kitchen pinching the bridge of my nose. I sipped my cup of tea. I was so stressed. I got a full plate now. Not to mention I lost my best man and need another person to fill In Rodricks place. And a whole Renovation because of the office chaos. God. I heard a bang. I turned to see Ray.

"Sorry I-1 k-knocked over your vase." He stuttered picking it up. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-I got you f-flowers." He swallowed handing me the flowers. I looked at then confused still.

"Sorry my..." He cleared his throat.

"My hands are kinda uh sweaty. Y-you know it's hot."

"Oh and I uh I uh got you some candies too." He said passing me a candy bar.

"Hershey's my favorite." I said smiling. He looked down shyly.

"Uh I wanted to uh." He looked at his feet. Stuffing his hands in his pocket he took a deep breath.

"Ms Tia!!!" I heard someone call. Ray turned and saw the lady dipping behind me.

"That boy stole my magnolias straight out of my garden." Ms Gloria yelled.

"I'm sorry Ms Gloria I'll buy you some fresh ones." She huffed.

"You better!" She said storming out the back door. I turned to ray with a raised brow. As he look at me with embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry I I I just wanted to get you some flowers cause I I wanted to impress you." He stuttered. He out his face in his hands.

"I'm so so stupid" he mumbled to himself. I grabbed his hand.

"Ray why would you feel the need to impress me?"

"Because you're a fancy lady and I'm...." He looked down.