Thief

Hey guys so I want to post more but I need up to 100 reads on this chapter I have chapter 3 written and with help of my promo ill get to it so please promo for more :)

Aliyana Pov

Tucking in my shirt a little I walked into the breakfast room. Using my food pass. One of the many rules here.

Passes

You have To use a pass for everything here. Bathroom pass food pass drink pass. Pass for EVERYTHING. Close to the lunch line I feel a shove to my side. Seeing someone pick up my pass and run.

Feeling the pound to my head as it collided with the floor i laid dizzy. "GET UP!" I heard one of the guards yell. One thing I've done many times here is piss off these guards. I felt the lash of the whip on my leg causing me to jump out my daze and into my feet.

Flashback

My first day here I was alone. I didn't have a room yet they were making space. I strolled along lost as ever. My heart pounding as boss's words drilled into my brain. One of the guards grabbing my wrist violently.

"Where you goin? It's bed time lights out in your room!" He yelled I flinched.

"I m sorry I'm lost." I said nervous

"Lost? I heard that before." That was the first time I got whipped. I screamed loudly attracting the attention of a young boy with long pigtails. Kicking the man in his leg I ran into His arms.

"Sorry I-" he laughed "Shut up and run!" He said grabbing my arm and running ahead of me. I stumbled as his quick legs dashed through hallways. We ran into a room and he tossed me onto a bed as he locked the door.

"Okay they should be gone." He panted out of breath. I looked t him and blinked.

"Thank god.." I said softly I flinched as I looked at my arm he whipped. Blood sepping through.

"Damn hold on." He ran off by another bed and ripped the fabric. He ran to get a wash cloth of the dresser and wet it under a faucet in another room. Wiping the dry blood off my arm he began to talk.

"So what's your name?" He asked putting down the cloth and straightening out the fabric.

"My names Aliyana." I said softly. I watched him as he wrapped my arm with the fabric.

"First day?" He said smirking. I sighed a little at the thought. No turning back.

"Yeah..." I said lowly.

" well I'm rayan and if you need someone I'm here and stay by my side don't mess with the wrong people obvi these guards are all kinda fucked up but aye."

He said tightening the fabric on my arm.

"No regrets."

Flashback over

I dashed to the back of the lunchroom and clawed at my clothing. I was hungry as ever. One reason why I was scrawny. I stared at the plates. It was each man for himself out here. I guess I had to go steal again. But to do that I needed a pass or to make a drop.

"Liy?" I heard someone say I snapped out of my bubble of thoughts and looked up to see Ray.

"Where your lunch?" I looked down angrily. God I was hungry and this nigga stole my pass. Ray grew angry

"Who the fuck took it i sware ill-" I held his arm.

"Chill Ray it's cool...." I said sighing  

"You got an outside pass ray?" I asked. He nodded.

"Here....be careful DONT get hurt out there." He said sliding em the pass. I looked at it and smiled

"Thanks."

I walked to Central Park. Feeling the breeze flow through my curls. I sit down cross cross apple sauce and whip out one of the sandwiches. Bitting down I let out a groan. Not even letting the flavor set in I lunge it down my mouth in huge bites. Saving the second one for ray I put it in my side satchel.

What to do it's only 3:30pm. I could sit by the lake. i began to stare around at the park the scenery and more. Getting up i make my way to the lake.

when was the last time i played in the park? wow cant even remember. I watched as the children swing in monkey bars and slide down the swirly slide. Watching them I stop and remember my childhood. When my adoptive parents actually wanted me.

Flashback

"Mom can you help me up the monkey bars?" I asked. Even tho she wasnt my real mother she felt like one to me. She didn't mind when I called her mom she was actually fine with it. Staring back at the bars I blow a frustrated breath. Being that I wasn't so tall. 13 and 4'11 I couldn't reach shit. I looked up at the high bars awaiting my mom to make her way to me. She laughed "You'll grow Liy." she said softly helping me up to the bars. i started going by each of the bars by myself. The only thing i couldn't do was reach.

When I was done she began to clap for me. I curtsied like I was at a ball.

"Thank you my lady." I said giggling. After she bought me ice cream and it always seemed to make my day seeing a chocolate come with sprinkles. I use to lick my lips at the sight.

"Mom I love you.." I said licking the ice cream.

"You love me too right?" I asked

She smiled at me. "I love you more then life itself." She said holding my hand.

Flashback over.

"THE LIES!" I yelled splashing down my hands onto the lake. I could feel the tears wanting to release itching to escape. Squeezing the sand beneath my hands as they remained under the lake water I cried. I felt the warm tears trail down my cheek and leave wet trails down my cheeks. I let them fall down and leave little wet dots on my shirt. I let them fall.

Just fall.

I let them.

Just let them ruin me.

I sat in the sand and shook the sand off my hands cupped my face into my hands. Being 21 and not have a future because of a stupid team. A team that may have helped me through my time of need. But not being able to leave hurts me. Sometimes I want to but I wonder what would I do outside the team?

What would boss think?

What would the team think?

What would Ray think?

How would he react without me there?

I'm all he's got. I'm all he's got Left and vice versa.

I wonder what would happen...

What if I got caught by police one day?

What if I died on a drop?

What if.....

I hug my arms and just absorbed it all in. The lake and the beauty of the swans swimming with their little ducklings. One came up to me. I held out my hand. It walked into it gladly fluffing it's feathers. I smiled at how adorable it looked.

Setting it down. I dust off my hands.

Nature.....god I missed the outside world. Buts it's just as dangerous he would say. Sighing I stand up walking my way through the city.

It's a cold cold world for a young felon like me.

What if I wasn't a felon?

What if...