Drama

Aliyana pov.

"Bidi bidi." I heard someone chant. My eyes opened to blur as I sat up. I couldn't remember anything from last night. Oh yeah Jacob. I was at his house. I stretched and cracked my back. Feeling the release in my joints. I smelt the scent of peppers and spices. My stomach was growling with rage. The smell was over powering. I tried getting up and felt the surge of pain in my ankle. I used the couch to help me up. I limped towards the smell as I noticed the music getting louder. I came to a very interesting sight.

"Bidi bidi bom bom

Bidi bidi bom bom

Bidi bidi bom bom

Bidi bidi bidi" Jacob sang. He wore a white tank and khaki cargos. He danced around the kitchen the stove blazing the room hot and the music blasting.

"Cada vez que lo veo pasar

Mi corazón se enloquece." He turned around startled he dropped the spatula. His hair in a ponytail. It looked so cute the way some curls poked out the sides.

"Damn girl don't scare me like that." He said laughing he picked up the spatula going to the sink washing it. I stayed behind the wall poking half my body out. Jacob turned back around.

"Morning Pink." He said lowering the music a little. I waved a little.

"Morning." I said softly. I played with the ends of my hair.

"Don't be shy now. Breakfast is almost ready." He looked down at my injured ankle which I held close to my other ankle. Balancing on one foot.

"Here lemme just." He came over scooping me up and sat me on the stool. I swung my feet continuing to play with my hair. Jacob twirled around and pressed a button on the..the...what's it called....IPhone.

"Bidi bidi Bom Bom." He sang into the spatula.

"Bidi bidi Bom Bom." He began to flip what looked like pancakes in the frying pan. My stomach growled angrily at me.

"Bidi bidi bidi bidi." He said grabbing two plates from the cabinet.

( btw the song he's singing is Selena Perez bidi bidi )

"I'm fine I'm not hungry." I lied lowly.

He turned to me. Still singing

"Cada vez que lo veo pasar" he said putting a plate in front of me. I pushed it away. He put another one down. Probably for himself.

"Eat pink I know you're hungry." He said walking to the frying pan.

"Mi corazón se enloquece" He placed a flat bread thing in my plate. It was puffy like a pancake but not a pancake. Then he poured some sauce on top and then came ground beef with bacon and eggs. He placed on top the fried peppers and onions. Adding more of the sauce he wrapped it and gave me a fork. I watched him as he added corn on the side.

"Y me empieza a palpitar" he sang. Making himself a plate of what I had. I sighed. This looked so good. I just. I fidgeted awkwardly.

"My cooking is that bad?" He asked. I shook my head. He sat by me and took my fork. Taking a piece of the delicious fluffy burrito like breakfast and put a piece I front of me.

"Say ahhh." I hesitated but took a bite. I felt as cheese melted in my mouth. My joy turned into a moan.

"That's good..." I mumbled. He smirked.

"Just a good chef." He said cockily I rolled my eyes snatching the fork.

"I could feed myself." I snapped. He shook his head laughing.