Girls Will Be Girls

Hailey knew one thing was for sure. She liked Gwen since the day she had first met her.

    But the thing about that was, Gwen was her best friend — and Hailey knew one thing was for sure. Gwen wasn’t lesbian — she wasn’t even bisexual.

       Hailey sighed. Gwen was going to be over any minute now — they were having a sleepover and Hailey doubted herself. How was she going to control herself? How was she going to be able to contain herself when Hailey knew that Gwen had always loved lounging around the house wearing nothing but a skimpy tank top and just a flimsy pair of short shorts?

       “Hailey, I’m here!” Gwen called from downstairs. Hailey glanced at her reflection one more time before heading downstairs.

      “Hey...Gwen,” Hailey said, swallowing down the lump that was in her throat. She could barely breathe — her heart was racing at a pace of one hundred beats per minute, and her hands were clammy.

     “What’s wrong, Hailey?” Gwen asked, a confused look on her face. “You look as if you’ve seen a ghost...”

     “Oh,” Hailey mumbled, running a hand through her long hair. “I just, nothing,” she said, shaking her head.

    “Okay, then,” Gwen said, shrugging. “You ready to watch a movie?”

     “Yeah,” Hailey said, nodding. “Do you want to watch it in my room?”

     Gwen shrugged. “Doesn’t matter to me.”

    They walked upstairs to Hailey’s room. Gwen was in front of her; giving a nice view of her ass.

     One thing Hailey knew for sure was that: She really does have a nice ass.

    “So, what movie do you wanna watch?” Gwen asked, plopping down on Hailey’s bed.

     “It doesn’t matter to me,” Hailey said, her eyes shamelessly raking up and down Gwen’s exposed legs.

      “Hailey!”

   She stopped staring and glanced at Gwen, who had an irritated expression on her face. “Are you even listening to me?”

     “Uh, yeah,” Hailey said, nodding her head. “I was listening to you. Why wouldn’t I be?”

     “Hmm, I don’t know, maybe because you were zoned out staring at my legs, maybe?” Gwen asked, raising her eyebrow.

     “Staring at your legs?” Hailey repeated, shocked. “No, of course not. I wasn’t ‘staring’ at your legs, why would I do that?”

     An almost disappointed look crossed Gwen’s face. “Oh, yeah, what am I thinking? Of course you weren’t staring at me...”

     Hesitantly, Hailey sat besides her as Gwen began rummaging through her bag. “Aha, found one!” she exclaimed, a sly smirk etching onto her face. “You’ll really love this one.”

     “I would?” Hailey said, confused.

   “Yeah, I think you’d really enjoy it.” Gwen said, pressing ‘play’ on the DVD player.

     “Okay,” Hailey shrugged as Gwen hopped besides her. Gwen scooted closer to her than what was necessary; so that she was pressed against Hailey.

     Hailey felt as if she couldn’t breathe. In a good way. Gwen was pressed up against her — and she felt like she was going to die of happiness.

////

     The movie became more intense as the lesbian couple began to get hot and heavy.

     All Hailey could think about was how good Gwen’s skin would feel against hers.

      “Hailey, you okay?” Gwen asked, an almost sly smile on her face. “You look pale.”

     “Yeah,” Hailey said nervously. “I’m fine.”

     “Okay,” Gwen said, wrapping her arm around Hailey’s shoulders, causing her to give Gwen a confused look.

     “What are you doing?” Hailey said, staring at her.

     “What?” Gwen accused, her eyes narrowing. “I can’t hold my best friend?”

     “I never said that — I mean, of course you can, but—” Hailey stammered.

    “You really were staring at my legs,” Gwen stated. “Weren’t you?”

      “I...” Hailey gulped as Gwen’s gaze on her became more intense.

      “Weren’t you?” Gwen repeated, her hand squeezing Hailey’s thigh.

     “Yes,” Hailey squeaked.

     “So you wouldn’t mind it if I happened to kiss you right now, would you, Hailey?” Gwen asked, her eyes staring intently at Hailey’s lips.

        “No,” Hailey almost shrieked.

   Without wasting anymore time, Gwen smashed her lips against Hailey’s.