Relief

"You dweeb. What do you take me for, an idiot?" Mark questioned you. "Actually, on second thought, don't answer that."

"What in the world?" You thought to yourself with great confusion. Mark could tell what you were thinking just by your puzzled expression. "So... You knew about it? But how? Did Jack tell you?"

Mark sighed at your incomprehension. Although he wasn't exactly shocked at your reaction. He was your brother after all. "Look (Y/N), you're my little sister, I know more about you than anybody else. Not to mention you're dating my best friend who I also know a lot about." Mark paused, which for him said a thousand words. "I'm not mad if that's what you think. I'm actually kinda happy!" A smile overtook his whole face. "Maybe if things work out you could get ol' Jackaboy to come move to California with us."

"Stop teasing you jerk! But thanks Mark, it means a lot to hear you say that." With that you gave your brother a warm hug and left your hidden corner. The sea of people didn't seem to notice nor care that you were back in the cons view point again. As you and your brother made your way through the crowd fans seemed to stop you left and right to talk to Mark. You didn't really care, it happened all the time at conventions, in public, basically anywhere and everywhere you went. As much as he was a pain your brother was kind of famous.

"Gotcha!" The loud Irish voice filled your ears startling you. Jack whisked you away in his arms. For a short guy he sure was strong, not that you were all that tall or heavy. He was spinning you around in the air like a rag-doll. When he finally put you down you were a little dizzy and stumbled into his chest. You could hear the people surrounding you letting out a big sappy "Awwww!" A bit flustered now you looked up to a cheesy grin. "You okay (Y/N)? Everything good with you and your brother?"

"Yeah!" A glimmer was in your eyes. "Guess what."

"What?" Jack cocked his head with the question.

"I just told Mark about us and he couldn't be happier." You cheerfully exclaimed. With those words Jack simply couldn't contain his pure joy and lifted you up into a tight hug. You wrapped your legs and arms around him not caring who saw. He was yours and you were his, nothing could change that now.