Surprise

As you, Mark, and Jack finished setting up for your panel the three of you adventured off to check out the rest of the con. Jack refused to let go of your hand the entire time. Jack was very proud that the two of you were dating and was just itching to tell his friends. By the time we sat down for lunch Cinnamontoastken, Pewdiepie, Cutiepie Marzia, and so many other youtubers had known of the new "YouTube power couple." It was actually kind of cute to think about. How Jack was so proud to call you his.
Finally the thought had crossed your mind. "I never told Mark!" Panic shot through you as your eyes went cold. "What would he think? Would he be mad?" I thought to myself biting my lip. It was unavoidable at this point, I'd just have to admit to it.
"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to my brother real quick." I blurted out to Jack without giving him a chance to react. With that I nearly sprinted to Mark, flustered. Whisking him away from his ongoing conversation to a corner hidden from prying eyes.
"Hey! (Y/N) What are you doing?" Mark stopped as he noticed your expression. "What's wrong?" Concern took over your brother's senses.
It was happening now, no way of stopping it. It had to come out and be either accepted or rejected. "Mark..." I started with insecurity. "You should know... Jack and I... well we're dating..." I looked up at Mark only to be filled with surprise.