Filming

It was Saturday morning and you had woken up to kisses from Chica, Mark's golden retriever. Still tired you yawn patting the dog on her head. Soon after, you left your room with the golden pup proceeding to the kitchen to make breakfast.
"I wonder if Mark is up yet..." You wondered to yourself as you made a cup of coffee. Without any warning you heard a loud ruckus from the back yard. You and Chica made eye contact and both headed to the noise. With a sigh you saw your brother and his two room mates, Ryan and Matt, recording who knows what.
"And I will see you in the next video, buh bye!" Mark had yelled out as he always did to conclude his videos. "Well that's one video done for today." He rambled "Oh hey (Y/N)! Nice to see you're up finally." He teased.
"Yeah yeah.. so now that you're done with recording your first video for today, what do you plan on recording next?" You sipped your coffee.
Running a hand through his blue hair he joked. "I was going to do a collab with the Irish dweeb."
Laughing, you nudged your brothers arm. "You only call him that because you two are best friends. Besides you two can't really do a collab since he lives in-" You were cut off by the doorbell. "Guess I'll get it." You walked to the door, still in your pajamas, opening the door while rubbing your eye.
The bright green haired man stood in your doorway with a bit of a sheepish grin. "Is now a bad time?"