Odell Beckham jr - One And Only

Your Pov

Its been two hours and Odell has not returned, we had an argument and it got real heated.

It was all in the moment and I didn't realize what I had said. I love him with everything in me were supposed to be getting married in three months and I think I ruined it.

I might as well leave, I mean I always thought I was never good enough for Odell I mean so many girls are throwing themselves at him an uprising NFL player.

I sat down waiting a few more hours and still no sign. I should just leave before he breaks it down and leaves me.

I got all my clothes in my bags and makeup and shoes. Everything that was enough until i got on my two feet and just the rest here.

I walked downstairs, reading my letter that I wrote to him and just for him to know that I loved him and thanking him for everything and especially the memories.

I remembered last night we made love straight after our lovely night out. Walked out putting everything in my car and getting inside glancing one more time.

I love you Odell Beckham Jr I whispered before driving off into the dark thinking where to go.

Odell POV

" Odell I don't think she ment it man I'm telling you for 100th time, its been 4 hours since you came here " Chris said.

" yea I know my baby sis would never say anything like that even though we haven't met eye to eye in the past 8 months " Robyn aka rhianna said  sighing.

" I guess y'all are right, imma leave " I said hugging rih and then my homie chris.

I drove back home and pulled into the drive way but not yn car was no where to be seen, I ran inside calling her name but no reply I walked into the kitchen and saw her ring underneath a paper.

" Dear Odell I had to leave before you left me, I love you trust me I really do but you deserve someone beautiful and talented I mean I love working has a nurse but you deserve someone like my sister who can sing and dance or someone whos a model. Just remember the good memories of us and never forget that I love you.

   Yn xoxo

I sat down on the stool letting the pain take me, did she really think I was going to leave her I would never but its too late.

I walked up to our bedroom we once shared, I went to our closet and saw she left some of her things here and then I looked at big photo of us on her graduation day.

Then I saw she took the photo of us, on our first anniversary. I would never forget her she would always be my one and only.

Hey guys so I have updated and will be continuing these imagines I will take any request and there will be a part 2

😊💞