Chris Brown/Really

Yn ( Your Name )

So I'm sitting on my bed watching the rain pour down. hearing it hitting the ground. I Just don't get how you love someone so much and they don't see it.

We'll I am talking about my bestfriend Chris and we have been Best friends since 5 and he is 19 and I am turning 18 in 4 months , we have ups and downs.

He has a girlfriend named mia. I don't really like her and she doesn't like me. so we got into a agurment and I pushed her she slapped me. then Chris came to see what was happening,she was telling him I slapped her and she pushed me.

He asked why I did it , I tried explaining, he kept cutting me off. he told me to get out of his house. I couldn't believe he believed her and not me. when I walked out blac chyna was smirking.

Now I am just tired of her and him. I think it's time we stop talking to each other.

Chris Brown

I'm just talking to tyga, while blac chyna and Mia are talking. I just couldn't get off my mind that i kicked out Yn, she did slap mia or was Mia lying.

Tyga - aye man you okay

Chris - na man, Mia and Yn into a fight.

Tyga - what do you mean

Chris - Yn slapped Mia and Mia only pushed her so I kicked her out.

Tyga - I don't think my sister would do that, even though her and chyna got into a fight, where Yn punched chyna and chyna slapped yn.

Chris - damm what happening to Yn she's changing, I think it's that other boys she hanging around.

Tyga - lets just call her

YN ( Your Name )

So now I'm just watching TV and eating mac Donald's. until my phone starts ringing. I look at it and it's tyga, what the fuck does he want.

PHONE CONVO

Me - what do you want

Tyga - no need for that attuide Yn

Me - whatever

Tyga - I think you should stop hanging around mason he bad influence.

Me - whatever, I used to be good with chris an he was the one I use hang with until he was with Mia.

Chris comes on the phone

Chris - Yn you need to stop hating on me and Mia relationship and we don't appreciate you hitting our girlfriends.

Me - I didn't to that, but if you and tyga want to believe that. just know our friendship and tyga our brother and sister relationship ends here. * crying* I don't want * sniff* talk to you two bye

PHONE CONVO OVER

PART 2 coming soon