"He gave me no choice," Rick told her.

"It's your job to do whatever you can to protect them, no matter what may happen," Sahara replied. She jutted her chin out. "And if you can't do that...then maybe you never deserved to be a leader in the first place!"

Silence hung in the air.

"She's an amusing one," Jay walked towards her. "Now that I think about it, who exactly are you anyway?" He looked curious.

Sahara saw the look Arden gave her from where he lay. It was a warning one, telling her not to say anything. However, Sahara was still brimming over with anger at what was being done to the twins.

"Leader of the Falcons." She pointed a finger at the twins. "They're under me. Therefore, as their leader, I'm saying whatever your problem is...I'll deal with it."

Rick looked taken aback. Then, he began to laugh. "Looks like you two really found yourself an interesting one," he told the twins. He turned his eyes on Sahara; they were cold. "You have a way of making your words sound all pretty..." He unbuttoned the top of his shirt. "But this is the real world." Sahara saw the scars that ran across the upper part of Rick's chest. "Ever wonder how we lost the race?" His eyes turned to Reagan. "I'm guessing if he told you anything he didn't say all of it." He clenched his teeth. "Accidents at high speeds don't always turn out pretty...especially when it's done by an own teammate who catches you off guard."

He got hurt? Sahara's eyes flew to Reagan. He avoided her gaze. Just how did he make sure they lost? She shook her head. "He wouldn't...Reagan would never hurt..."

"Oh, and you would know him that well?" Rick asked.

Sahara's confidence began to slip.

"They say in Regona that if someone takes your arm, you take their leg."

Sahara shivered at his words.

"Of course, I was just going to go for justice. I tried getting him in one of the races..."

Sahara's eyes widened as she remembered the crash with the random boarder.

"Didn't quite work out." Rick turned back to where the twins were. "I think I prefer the Regona method. They took my crew, they caused me pain...I only see one thing that'll satisfy me." He looked at the guys who were waiting for his order. "Make it so that they can't ever race again."

Reagan's face turned pale and Arden closed his eyes.

Sahara's blood ran cold. "You can't!"

"Hold on," Jay spoke.

The guys around the twins paused.

"I'm curious..." Jay walked right up to Sahara. "You said a leader's job is to protect their crew."

Sahara felt a bad feeling tug at her gut. However, she nodded.

"And you're their leader?" Jay asked as he reached her. He stood, gazing down at her with eyes that terrified Sahara.

Again, she nodded.

"Then..." Jay's hand shot out and closed around her throat.

Sahara's eyes widened as she gasped for air.

"So...would you take their place?" Jay asked as he lifted her off the ground.

Sahara couldn't reply as she chocked. She struggled, trying to get free; trying to get oxygen back into her lungs.

"Stop!" Arden shouted.

"Would you die for them?" Jay asked coldly as those deadly eyes looked at Sahara.