Author's Note: 3

So I was bored and I was looking up at the ceiling and thinking what to do... Then an idea struck me...

Why can't I do some shameless self-advertising?? ;)

SO hear this out!! 

I have started an One Direction fanfic as a lot of my wp friends wanted it and I did have a plot... So...

If you guys check it out, it would mean soooooo much to me!!!!!

A Walk with Pain - A One Direction Fanfic

"When your past calls, don't answer. It has nothing new to say."

"But what do I do if I was still living in my past, or at least with the remains of it?"

***

Meet Cassandra Cowell. The others who don't know her may know her as an angel, but her family and people close to her know her as a devil!

Cassandra's life was nothing like it is now. She had great family and a happy life, but everything changed when she did a small mistake. A mistake that changed her entire life and threw everything out of proportion. A mistake that has been eating her insides slowly but surely. Now all she does is push everyone away - it is her only way to cope up with the loneliness that has been haunting her. To not feel lonely, she makes herself lonely - her twisted logic really.

Now throw in Four childish-in-their-own-ways irresistibly handsome boys.

Having one celebrity in the family kind of already sucked for Cassandra, now she has to live with four.

Harry Styles is irritatingly handsome and maddeningly caring. He is the guy who can't keep himself away from Cassandra even if she kicks him out of her life.

Louis Tomlinson gets a kick out of infuriating Cassandra. He thinks it is funny to watch her get all worked up and shout at him. Obviously he will do anything to get shouted at by Cassandra.

Niall Horan is the most sweetest of the group and does not know how to leave her alone even after all her snapping and insults. He is the guy who no one can hate, but Cassandra was doing a pretty great job in pushing him away.

Liam Payne has to be the patient, responsible and the calm one out of the group - much to Cassandra's disappointment. He is the peace maker of the group who manages to pry her off Louis whenever she lungs at him to kill him - which is often - or calm her down when she gets into an argument with anyone.

Now put all of them inside a house and add Paul Higgins - the workaholic manager to the equation. What do you get?

A mess!

Well, read to know what happens in the life of Cassandra Cowell after her celebrity uncle asks her to do a favor and she stupidly agrees. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/58683816-a-walk-with-pain-journey-book-1-one-direction

Thank you!!

Love, 

THEA <3

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

~SHARE~

~FOLLOW~