05. Talk

Lea's POV:

I was currently sitting in front off my make up desk putting or rather painting foundation on. After that I did a pretty casual makeup routine except the eyeliner that stood out and a normal ponytail.

When I was satisfied with how it looked I went to my closet and putt on some white loose shorts and a white sweater with some white heels on. (A/N basically the outfit from problem :3.)

But since my whole body was covered in white I decided to take a brown backpack that was made of fake leather cause I don't wear real leather, I find it kinda disturbing to wear someone's skin that probably didn't want you to take it.

After I was done I went downstairs and made some breakfast containing mango, pineapple, strawberry and kiwi.

Suddenly there was a knock on my front door. I walked up and opened it but quickly closed it as much as I could while standing in between.

"Stiles! Hey, umm what's up?" I asked and scratched my head a little in awkwardness.

His eyes had widen as he looked me up and down. "Uhh, I was just wondering if we could talk... Ehh, before s-school?"

I took my backpack. "Fine, but your driving us there." I said and looked the door remembering what Eve said about letting someone in, not to do it.

*later*

"Scott's a werewolf?" I asked trying to look surprised by the concept of mythical creatures existing.

"Yeah." Stiles said as we walked down the side of a river.

"Okey." I stated and turned around to go back to his old jeep.

"Befo- wait what? You believe me?" Stiles looked at me surprised trying to keep up with the phase I'm walking.

"I've always had a thing for mythical creatures." I shrugged and took a flower from the ground putting it in my hair.

He stared at me for a moment with his mouth wide open and a twitchy eye.

I gave his an awkward smile. "Shall we go to school?" I asked and pointed out the direction with my thumb.

"Yeah... Yes, uh lets go."

----

I'm sooo sooo soooo sorry I haven't updated in such a long while and now I'm giving you a small and boring update.

A family member of mine have cancer and I need to be there for her.

xoxo, honeybabies-