01. The Arrival

T h e A r r i v a l

Lea's POV:

I woke up to find my ship crashed near a lake. Right, I landed on the wrong planet.

"Rb 3 are you still working?" I asked my fellow friend.

The silver robot came out of a corner making a sound. I smiled.

"Okey, which planet is this?" I talked to myself and opened my phone. A hologram came up of a green and blue planet.

"You have landed on, Planet Earth. Do not fear this planet. The people looks and talks like you. Also the only planet that does not know about the war." It read to me showing different climates.

They live in peace? Wow, lucky.

"How's the fashion? What do I need to fit in?" I asked.

"House, clothes and money is the basics. Your ship have signaled: Luke Skywalker, they know you are on the wrong planet. They want you to stay put and not do anything stupid. They fixed a house in the closest town called: Beacon Hills. Step in you auto-changer for causal looks." It answered me.

I went up and stepped in my changer, in a blink I was standing in new clothes.

The main computers red button beeped, I pushed it and teleported to the so called house.

It looked weird, like something we would live in 600 years ago.

But we know nothing about this planet so I guess it's high fashion

I walked in and saw that everything looked as my old home, it was a clean and white design.

"The outside is just to fit in the: neighborhood. The inside still has our technology and style to make you feel more comfortable. This also means you can't have any visitors or they will ask questions about it. Han have sighed you to: school. Which is apparently necessary for your age. Have a nice evening Princess Moonilea." The computer system said through hidden speakers.

Great, so what now?

"Eve do I still have my star technology?" I asked and looked around the place.

"Yes, on the second floor."

I walked upstairs and saw what seemed like my room. It was almost as it was at home just a little more, well, earthier.

Is that a word? I don't know. Will I use it a lot, probably. I've never been here.

I looked inside my walk-in closet and found literally everything I need to stay here, if not more.

"What's Chanel?" I asked Eve.

"A privately held company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer. The fashion company have existed 107 years and is very popular."

I'll be wearing this a lot. It honestly looks really good, I like it.

Rb 2 rolled in and stood in a corner which it usually does when it shut's down.

I looked at the clock, 10.37 pm. Well time to get ready for bed then.

I walked in to the bathroom, did my routine and jumped into bed.

"R? Do you think we'll be alright here?" I asked keeping my eyes at the ceiling.

She ( A/N it's a girl now, ok.) made a noice and shut down completely loading new battery for tomorrow.

I on the other hand couldn't sleep so I used the force to make a few books floating towards me.

For the rest of that night I read through then to prepare information on what I need to fit in.

;;

Short chapter :3 but anyways here is Lea's room

Also this won't be 100% accurate to Star Wars as you can tell, I did some changes

xoxo, -pinkstars