03. Star Wars

S t a r W a r s

Lea's POV:

"Don't worry Liam, we're gonna take good care of you." Ms. McCall said and rolled him away in a wheelchair.

I turned around and looked at the boys. "I'm gonna see how he's doing." I said and walked after them.

I went up to Liam's room and waited outside.

A doctor came out of his room and looked at me. "Are you one of Liam's friends?" He asked.

"No, but I am one of the three that brought him here and I just wanted to see if he's okey." I smiled at him standing up.

He smiled back and nodded. "Yeah he is fine for now. You don't have to worry."

I said a quick 'okey' and walked back to Scott and Stiles. They saw me coming up and stopped talking.

"So are you giving me a ride home?" I asked Stiles holding my bookbag.

He nodded and glanced at Scott before we left.

"Okey so what do you do after lacrosse practice?" I asked randomly after putting on my seatbelt.

Stiles looked at me. "Do you really don't know anything about teenage life?" He asked me instead of answering the question.

I pouted and shook my head. "No I have had online school my whole life... Don't really have any friends to experience things with." I said.

"Well, you now have one or two." He smiled goofy like.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked at him.

"I mean that you have me and Scott, probably Kira and Malia too." He said staring at the road.

I didn't turn away from him. "Wanna do something?" I asked.

"Like what?" He quickly looked into my eyes then back again.

"I don't know... Anything you do in general." I stated.

He smirked. "I have the prefect idea. But we are going to my house." He said and changed the directions.

When we were finally there Stiles opened the door to his room and walked out to get something.

He came storming in again with a set of movies. "These.. You need to see these movies. I promise they are gonna change your life." Stiles said in a excited tone. I took one of them and read the title.

"What's 'Star Wars'?" I asked.

He put the first movie in and played it, a text came up to loud music playing.

Somehow all this sounded familiar.

"This movie is the greatest, I swear just give it a chance." Stiles said and had his eyes locked on the screen.

Then I realized why this was so familiar. "You know about us?" I whispered.

He turned around and looked at me confused. "What did you just say?"

I shook my head and kept my eyes on the screen, knowing exactly what's happening next. I lived this, I was there when Luke met Yoda for the first time.

Of course these people were actors and didn't look like us, but the fact that someone here knows almost everything that happened makes me terrified.

The weird thing was that I wasn't even in the movie, there was no Princess Moonilea in this film.

I fake coughed. "Nothing I just feel a little sick, maybe I should go home." I said and took my stuff.