NAUGHTY!!!! Chapter 14.5: The Hell You Say NAUGHTY!!!

Lore and Duke shift as soon as I shut the door behind me. Their eyes follow me as I untie the back of my halter and let it fall. Before I can blink both of them are in front of me, kneeling down, each with a nipple in their mouth. They look up at me. Bright blue eyes and whiskey colored eyes stare into mine as both men bite the tip of my nipple. My legs quiver and I cry out as both men lavished the nips with their tongues as they push me to the floor. Duke slides the zipper down on my leather pants and Lore slides the zipper down on my boots. Both of them kiss a path down the exposed skin inch by inch. My hips buck but Duke growls and places a hand on my right hip as Lore does the same on the left. Whimpering I cry out.

"Please....please...Lore....Duke..." Nipping at my skin Lore rubs my clit as Duke's tongue slides into my p@ssy. I try to writhe but neither of them loosen their hold on me. Gasping for air, as Duke pushes his tongue inside me I sob with the need for them. Something inside me longs for more as I draw closer to orgasm. Then both of them stop and I toss my head from side to side as they release their hold on me. I start to sit up but Lore is already sitting down so I'm laying on my stomach across his legs as he speaks.

"You were a bad girl today, love and I think you need a spanking and Duke's going to give it to you." I look over my shoulder as Duke caresses my ass, where it's thrust into the air.

"Next time someone is trying to hurt your person you let your mates stand in front." I open my mouth to protest that I'm the Alpha as his hands connects with my ass. Liquid slides down my legs as I fight not to cum from the pleasure/pain. Lore chuckles as Duke speaks again.

"I'm giving you five swats and then we're going to try something." I start to ask him what he means but he's already swatting me again. By the fifth swat I'm shaking with the need to cum as Lore rolls me over and lifts me into his arms.

"Now we are going to try something and we want you to remember who's here with you." He lays me on the bed as Duke walks over with a blindfold. I shake my head as I start to panic.

"No. I won't be able to see." Duke smiles softly.

"That's the point baby. We're going to play with this sweet little body of yours until you know it's us touching you."

"And only us." Lore says as he leans down and slides his tongue over one of my new scars. The sensitivity of it causes me to shudder as he continues. "And we're not going to let you cum until you do so." Blinking my eyes I stare at them.

"And what's my reward?" They both grin as Duke caresses my cheek.

"Not only will we let you cum as both of us f@ck you but I'll let you trace every one of my scars with that pretty little tongue of yours just like you've been wanting to do for days." I smile widely and nod.

"Deal." Then Duke leans forward and places the blindfold over my eyes. I struggle not to panic as a tongue slides over the shell of my ear. My breath hitches as fingertips slide down my sides then hands splay around my navel. Not Lucius...not...Lucius. Shit. Then a tongue dips into my navel and I buck as Duke speaks through the bond.

"Who's dipping their tongue into that beautiful navel of yours?" Struggling to focus on the feel of who's licking my navel I discover I do know who's licking me.

"Lore." They both chuckle as the lips travel lower...lower. Oh! It slides up, down, then Lore bites my clit and I scream in pleasure as a hand caresses my breast. No...no not again. I sob but this time not from pleasure and the hand on my breast pinches my nipple roughly and I recognize Duke's calloused hands. Immediately I stop panicking and both men growl appreciatively. It goes on and on with them touching me until I'm no longer panicking but I am begging.

"Please...Oh...please..." I feel a weight settle down beside me as the blindfold is pulled off and I turn my head to see Duke laying beside me with his crossed arms underneath his head. Clit throbbing I clamber on top of his stomach and immediately lean down to lick a scar on his stomach as I watch his reaction. He hisses in pleasure just a hand smacks my ass. I grin and look back to see Lore lubing his dick as he watches me.

"Ride him while you lick." Lifting my hips up I grab his dick and slide down slowly as he moans. Soon I'm rocking slowly back and forth as I lick and kiss every one of his scars. When I feel fingers probing my ass I push backwards wanting more as I nibble at the scars on Duke's face. Then Lore is pressing into my ass and I hold still as he fills me up. Then we're moving and it's nothing but flesh smacking flesh. And so much pleasure that I scream my throat raw as they pound into me. Thrust after thrust.