Chapter 12: Brotherly Love

LEA POV

I wake to the smell of sex. Stifling a laugh I rub my face against a bare chest. I'm rewarded with a growl as arms wrap around me. I open my eyes to see Duke's whiskey eyes staring at mine. A tongue slides up my bare back and I shiver as I look curiously at Duke's neck. He has a cursive 'L' on both sides. Ones black and ones purple. I smirk at him then lean forward and bite into the purple one. He groans and nips at my shoulder before pulling back. I giggle when I see his hair.

"You know you have brown and black highlights now?" He sits up on the bed and looks at Lore. He raises a brow and I roll over to see the 'D' on his neck. Happy for once I squeal and scamper off the bed. Grabbing my hands my mates draw me to a halt. I pout and gesture to the bathroom.

"I want to see my marks and my hair. Come one. We can admire each other, together." They laugh, letting me go and I rush to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I smile when I see the blond hair now has black and brown highlights and I have a 'D' on the side of my neck. But it's the small fairy on my breast that makes me gasp. I realize it matches the one on my back. I meet Lore and Duke's eyes in the mirror and they're both smiling at me. I whirl to face them.

"I have a request but don't freak until I explain." Biting my lip I stare at them before blurting it out. "I want to wear something a little skimpy today so everyone can see my tattoos. When neither one of them growl or grumble I let out the breath I've been holding. I look at Lore as he speaks.

"We understand love just don't expect us to handle it well if anyone stares. Unaware of where the squeals are coming from I do it again as I hug them, throwing an arm around each of them. "That's great and I want you two to go shirtless." Both of them look at me strangely and I giggle. "I know your marks are on your necks but your tattoos aren't." When they both keep looking at me I turn them so their backs are facing the mirror. They both have a bear that looks like me on their backs with a fairy sitting on the bear's nose. Duke has 'Lore' and 'Lea' above his and Lore has 'Duke' and 'Lea' across his. Duke snorts and looks at Lore.

"I guess we go public today." He seems upset and I let go of Lore to look him in the eyes. I know it's not because he's ashamed of mating with Lore but I'm sure Lore thinks so.

"What is it Duke?" He grimaces.

"How can you ask? I'm covered in scars." I blink. I see Duke's scars as part of who he is. So much so that I didn't notice them anymore unless I was tracing them with my tongue. It was who he was. He grins and kisses me and I realize I'd been broadcasting again. Again? Oh shit. I whirl and rush out of the room as I rush to find clothes.

"Guys throw on some pants. I forgot. I broadcasted last night. Like the pleasure, all of it. We need to check on the clan." Both men chuckle and throw on some pants as Lore speaks.

"Somehow I doubt many of them will complain." When I open the door to my room I flush when the smell of sex fills the air. I glance at Duke when he laughs.

"Everyone was very busy last night." Ducking my head I go to find the clan members that I know didn't do anything last night and I know exactly where they are.

...............

The smell of sweat and blood assaults my nose as I enter the gym just as curses fill the air.

"Dammit Mace you broke my nose." I stifle a laugh when I see Mack on the floor holding a bleeding nose while Mace smirks down at him.

"You should have been paying attention..." He trails off when a soft giggle comes from behind him. Mace looks over at the stage to see Sugar trying to hide her laughter as Devil and Mal bury their faces in her shoulders. Mace smiles genuinely at her and Mack goes silent. Mantra and Maddox freeze in the corner where they are lifting weights as love and peace fill the room. I glance over at Lore and Duke who are smiling widely. When Sugar realizes we're all staring at her she stops laughing as Mal and Devil raise their heads.