Epilogue

**years later**

You watched your triplets yes triplet go to Kohona for Chunin exams and your husband was next to you holding your large belly. You were again pregnant but it didn't matter you loved kids and Sasori loved them too. You had two boys and one girl. Boys had your pink hair and their fathers beautiful chocolate brown eyes and your little girl had her fathers red hair and you icy blue eyes ''they are growing up so fast'' you said to your husband ''yes but we still have her don't we?'' he asked looking your large belly ''yeah but she will grow up too'' i said ''yes but it will take years many of them and we still have around 5 years to rise them and 18 years her'' he said to you and you smiled and kissed you husband happily and he kissed back and you looked lovingly in his eyes ''Hey danna and Emi un'' Deidara said behind you smiling ''hey Dei'' you said to him and saw his kid too ''Oh hi Āto'' you said smiling to him and you saw Rin you best friend and Deidara's wife yes the whole Akatsuki survived and stared families and you all  builded a village just for your kid's to grow up be friends and you all were happy.

You could say it was you idea to build the village and the village was named 'Village Hidden by Cave' but you kids sometimes call it 'The Village Hidden From Humans' because only The Akatsuki and their children know where it is and it was well hidden and it was literally in cave. You wound it when you were wondering it the forest with Sasori to find good place to call home and you saw a cave but weird part was there was light and you want to look what it was and saw beautiful place and you builded you house with Sasori. Orochimaru your dad find you out that you were his daughter when you stopped Sasuke from killing him and told truth about Itachi.

Itachi is still alive and even lives here with his wife Okoji[1] they had four kids two girls and two boys. Girls were named Mikoto (Itachi's mom) and Haru (your mom. Her name is 'spring') boys were named Fugaku (Itachi's dad) and Uta (your brother. His name meant 'song'). Haru looked lot like Okoji with black eyes, Mikoto was looking like any other Uchiha with black hair and black eyes, Fugaku had black hair and red eyes and Uta had dark blonde hair and black eyes.

Deidara like i said had one boy and his wife is pregnant like me. Her name is Rin[2] and she is my best friend and their son's name is Āto. If the have a daughter their name will be Hikari (light) and if it's boy his name will be Kasai (firing). Āto looked like Deidara but with dull red hair and his eyes were bit lighter then his father

Even Hidan found someone not just those one night stands. Her name is Karasu[3] (crow) they had 3 kids two boys and  one girl. Girls is the oldest one and her name is Kasasagi (magpie) boys are  Washi (eagle) and Sekirei (wagtail) Karasu is a harpy so that's why they all are named after birds and as you can guess Karasu = crow, Kasasagi =magpie, Taka= hawk, Washi=eagle and Sekirei is a wagtail.

Pein much for my surprise didn't marry Konan but he married girl named Yume[4] she was Hidan's little sister by year. They had only one kid named Heiwa (peace) she had his dad's orange hair but i was lighter shade because Yume had light silver hair Heiwa also has her mom's purple eyes.

Zetsu had one kid as with his wife. She was Kisame's daughter her name was Miku[5]. Their/her names were Sain (blue/nice side) and other side was named Yami (darkness/rude side) (he looked like Zetsu but white side was light blue. Sain has her mother's dark blue eye and Yami has his dad's golden eye)

Kisame found woman named Higasa[6] ( sunshade) who loved him and didn't care about looking like a shark. They got married after few years of dating and had two kids named boy Same(shark) and girl named Ai(love) Same looked like his father but had her mothers face petite shape and Ai looked lot like her mother but she had her fathers gills and darker shade of blue hair then her father because her mothers black hair.