Hardship Of Living

I was running as fast i could but it was bit hard if you consider that i have bruises and wounds on my legs' hips and stomach all this because i dare to be different yes i have a secret my mother was not from this world she was from anime more specifically she was from Naruto and she had a Kekkei Genkai and that caused her have cat ears and tail and her rank was the second worst below her  was mongrel.

She was Siamese and when she got pregnant with me but i wasn't siamese i was snow leopard no one knows how it happened i mean my mother and father were both siamese but i was born pure snow leopard and it was rare because snow leopard should be extinction race and this made me rare, powerful and wanted child i was second best in the scale above me was lions but snow leopards were danger to the lions only reason why we were second was because we were rare and i was only one alive so that made lions powerful but they wanted to kill me so mother left our real world when i was only one of course dad left with us but i only seven years with them.

I made mom a promise that i will not show my ears or tail to anyone no matter what and i kept that promise but i was bullied because i did not have friends, family or home and i was bullied because i use old clothes and i don't wear make up i know stupid reasons to bully someone but it was true and only friends i had are those fourteen kittens i found. But now i saw a shop and because i really don't have money i have to steal i never been caught but i still wanna make sure.

I stole bread, fruits and vegetables, some type of food for  the cats (not cat food) and i left and the alarm went on and i ran and i ran until i got home the cats looked me bit curious and i heard the cops got closer i but the stuff away and hid the cats ''Now please be quiet i can take care of this''

I quickly ran to my bathroom and took my very dirty and bad looking clothing mess upped my hair and my face so i looked horrible there was knock on the door and i opened it and saw female cop. I looked her with teary eyes ''Is this about the food i stole if it is i am so sorry but i don't have parents or money i am verry sorry ma'am i understand if you are going to took me to jail'' i said with sad, low and shaky voice ''... Where are your parents?'' '' t-they died on plane crash'' ''Oh i am sorry i-i don't think i can take away your food say do you wanna come with me?'' ''N-no  thank you i like it here i promised mommy and daddy to take care of the house'' ''oh i see'' she cave me 100 dollars and i thanked her as she left when she was gone i giggled and fixed my looks bit better and let the cats out and i could see their curious eyes and i explained what happened

***Team 7 & Akatsuki's pov***

Poor girl but good dammit she is a good actress.

End of this chapter next chapter will be a ..........................chapter DUN DUN DUNNNNN

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JsNN-3Rgjl8/TVq7Juu6t6I/AAAAAAAAEK8/v62PXbWZFnM/s1600/poor+girl.gif