Chapter 9.

Jungkook who was at Bighit, He was at the practice room alone, He just finished practicing. He laid down on the floor while staring at the ceiling when suddenly he heard footsteps, He tilt his head and see a feet then he looks up and saw Seunghee.

"Hey.." Seunghee said while looking at him.
"Hey.." Jungkook sits and looks at Seunghee, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Why is it bad to be here? As far as I know, I was the daughter of the boss here." She smiled.

Jungkook chuckled, "I know. I mean, What are you doing here in this time." He blinks.

Seunghee sits beside Jungkook, "About what I said.." He lower his head, "Sorry for what I said."

"It's alright." She smiled. "You know what, I felt bad to Eunbi because she was your girlfriend then you confessed to me without her knowing that you like me." She pouted. "Next time, Don't do it again, okay? As a girl, I know what your girlfriend Eunbi will feel if she will know about you having feelings with other girls." She lightly patted Jungkook's back.
Jungkook lifted his head, He lean his head against the mirror and didn't say a word as his response.

Taehyung was walking at the hallway, His hands were tucked in his pockets then he suddenly remember what happened to him and SinB last night, His lips suddenly formed in a huge smile and suddenly he saw Jungkook with Seunghee.

"Taehyung-ah.." Seunghee smiled as she ran towards him then clings on his arm, Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Seunghee.

"Hey.." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and he smiled back to his friend.

"Jungkook and I will go out tonight." Seunghee nods. "Wanna come with us?" She blinks.

"Well.. I am busy." Taehyung excued. "I have things to do." He added.
"Like what?" Seunghee blinks.
"A lot." He nod. "Maybe next time." He removes Seunghee's grip from his arm then left, Seunghee pouted her lower lips when Taehyung left.

SinB was already at home, She was at the kitchen washing the dishes she used while singing without her knowing Taehyung finally got home and heard him singing and saw her washing the dishes.

"Hey.." Taehyung said as he lean against the wall.
SinB blinks and turned her head, "What?"
"Wanna come with me?" He asked.
"Where?" She raised a brow.
At the mini market, Taehyung and SinB went there to buy groceries. SinB looks at Taehyung, "What are we doing here?" She blinks.

"I found out that we're almost running out of foods so I decided to go here and buy foods. You can get what you want." He looks at her.

"Really?" SinB's mood brighten up all of a sudden, She can't stop from smiling when it comes to foods.

Taehyung and SinB started buying groceries and SinB was also doing her own groceries. Taehyung was just watching her grabs some foods and let her.

After they bought foods, Taehyung and SinB went back home. They are both inside Taehyung's car while SinB who was sitting beside the driver seat are busy eating the yogurt they bought, He turned his head and saw SinB eating happily.

"You know what, I never thought that you can be this good." She said while eating.
Taehyung chuckled, "What do you mean?"
"I mean, Remember when we first met? You almost killed me, That was a bad impression of you to me." She looks at him. "That's why I hate you but it all changed after you treated me." She smiled like a kid.
"Only foods can change your impression toward someone?" He chuckled.
"Because for me, Good people always treat you food." She nod.
"What kind of saying is that?" He lightly shook his head.

At Taehyung's house. It was already midnight and SinB was already sleeping while Taehyung was still awake, He was sitting on the other couch and he was watching SinB sleep peacefully.

"What's with you that made me like you?" He stared at her, "You're just ordinary girl, You're just Hwang Eunbi." He continued. "Why with a lot of girls you're the one that captured my heart?"

Sorry for the short update TT
Enjoy ^^
x