2.

I was on my way to my locker before heading off to the cafeteria (where I was going to plot my master plan of revenge with my best friend) when I heard a large commotion going off around the corner.

Just in front of my locker. When I got there, a crowd was forming a circle and they were chanting the same thing over and over.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

It was wild.

I pushed past a row of teenagers before finally ending up in front, only to see a really unpleasant fight. A really angry looking Julian was on top of a beat up and bloody looking Jack, punching the life out of him.

Stacey was at the sideline with a horrified expression and with tears running down her cheeks. The fight was soon stopped by Principal Keller and another teacher, Mr. Lightman.

The crowd immediately dispersed. Just when I was about to leave with them, I heard my name being called. When I turned around, I found all eyes on me.

"Yes, Principal K?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

"My office. Now." He demanded.

"But I was just headed to the cafeteria for lunch. They're suppose to be serving lasagna today and I-"

"Now, Ms. James." Principal K said in a firm tone.

I sighed. "Fine."

~ o ~

"I am so disappointed in you two! You are suppose to be seniors! Why can't you start acting like it?!" He was yelling. Principal Keller was yelling with veins popping up his neck and a red face. It was a terrifying sight... not to mention amusing. "First you go have sexual intercourse while the intercom is on and now this! I did not go to college for this! I came here to teach, not handle these kinds of foolishness!"

I sighed one again. "Excuse me, Principal Keller, uh... Sorry to disturb your waste-of-my-time speech, but, what am I doing here?"

Three pair of eyes turned to glare at me. I just rolled my eyes at them. They started this. Why do I have to be apart of it?

"I'm getting there, Ms. James." He said.

"Better hurry it up, cause I'm starving." I muttered under my breath.

Stacey rolled her eyes and muttered, "Animal."

I faked a cough and said, "Slut."

She gasped. "How dare you! You have no right."

I gave her a bored look. "Just like how you had no right to sleep with my," I looked at Jack. "Ex-boyfriend while you were in a relationship yourself?" I said.

She looked like she had just been slapped. She was about to answer back when Principal Keller protested.

"Okay, stop! This is exactly why I called you here, Ms. James. I'm worried that you'll pull something off like what Mr. Turner here did."

I scoffed. "Excuse me, Principal Keller. That's not how I roll. I prefer the silent approach. I'd probably ruin what's left of her slutty pathetic little life first before I go destroying her slutty, pathetic, make-up coated face. You know, the basics." I said with a shrug.

"Ms. James, I'll make sure your father hears about this."

"You can't do that. You can't tell him something I haven't done... yet." I muttered the last part.

"Principal Keller, brownie here has a point. You can't exactly tell Mr. James, one of the most famous lawyers in the city, that his daughter is plotting against a cheating bitch and a lying bastard, who probably deserves it. Since it may or may not even happen." It was Julian.

"Stop calling me brownie. I poured brownie mix on me once. And he has a point, Principal Keller. You just can't." There was silence. Then, "Can I go now?"

Principal Keller looked murderous before he sighed and made his decision.