L.I.B. ~9~

A/N:

Hello Everyone!

Today i have been welll very hyper. i had 12 energy drinks with my two best friends and i think i was in a typing mood all day today so here i am! anyways since i said i was going to do six point of views, i change my mind.  Since it is indeed Sapphire's and Aiden's story i am just going to do their point of view and maybe a third person. sounds good?

Question of the chapter:  Which couple do you think is the cutest? A) Aiden♥Sapphire  B)Ethan♥Melody or C)Xavier♥Rikki 

Picture of: Willa Holland as Ashlina Lexing A.K.A. Xavier's sister.

Thanks for the votes and comments and mostly for fanning! 

Love and Always.

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 9

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

Were just arriving Vancouver after that long and painful plane ride.  Mostly all the time Melody and Ethan would find time to flirt. Like really? i was in the freaking middle and they couldn't wait to get off the damn plane and flirt!  I grabbed my bags and followed my family towards were Mr.Landon was.

"Welcome back." He said.

"Thanks." My father told him.

We all got in the car and began to drive to the pack house were everyone is waiting.  I am really not looking forward to seeing Aiden this time. Who knows what he will do to me after i left him here? Who knows maybe he will mark me and make me his. yea right. I smirked at that thought a lowered myself on my seat.  I began to think about Xavier and him having his arms around me. I really wish i was with him but i guess i have to be were i belong, and i belong in that baboon's arms. 

After driving for what seems like forever, we finally arrived at the pack house.  I can people in the house and by the sound of that i know it was a full house. I was greeted by Mrs. Landon at the door way.

"Welcome back Sapphire." She whispered.

'Thanks." i said and hugged her back.

She let's me go and leads me inside the house. After taking ten steps into the pack house i see Rikki talking to some guy.  She was smiling at him, giving him her award winning smile.  By the look of the smile it looks like she found her mate. She looked at me and waved me over to her.  I walked towards her and gave her a hug.  i turned to look at the guy who is her mate and i see someone i never thought i would see again.

"Xavier." I whispered.

~~~

"I would just like to welcome back the Estelle family from their vacations and welcome to the new pack.  We all just found out the the hunters has already took over some land in florida and Mississippi.  If they ever come here, then we will be ready." Alpha Landon said.

I was still in a shocking state from when i saw Xavier's hand in Rikki's hand.  I felt happy that Rikki has found a mate but then it makes me feel all alone and sad again.  I really thought Xavier was the one but then again fate has decided that i am with Aiden, and by fate i mean Alpha landon and Luna.  During the whole meeting we were listening to the Alpha talking about future posibilities of the hunters coming here.  After that i tuned out.