L.I.B. ~23~

A/N:

Sorry for not posting as much i have my finals tomorrow and i just so busy studying them especially Biology.

Good Reading! :D 

2 Chapters and and Epilogue left

Chapter 23

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

I ran to his side and helped him up.  What happened to him? Why is he weak?

"What happened?" I yelled.

"They shot him with the silver bullet.  But lucky for him, He might survive because of the type of blood he has." One man said.

"And what type would that be?" I asked.

"Alpha."

They took to him to the  back of the pack house were he would get treated for his wound.  I sat down across the hall from his room and waited until they were finished with him.  He was hurt.  He was trying to protect the packs.  But most important, He was trying to protect me and rikki.  Wait a minute, Isn't Xavier sister an Alpha's daughter too? I ran back into the main room to see if she was there but i only saw Melody with a bunch of other pack kids and Rikki with some women talking about some other things.  I finally spotted a light brown haired girl form across the room. 

I looked at her to see that she wasn't alone, She was with the Alpha of the Lighters pack.  He was to years older then me.  I saw the way he was looking at her and i noticed something, They are mates!   They turned to look at me and i gave them a sly smile.  I was happy to see them together.  I turned around to walk back to where the hallway Aiden is.  Suddenly there was a crash in the room.

I turned around to see my biggest nightmare.  Some how he really looks familiar.

-Flashback-

"What are we going to do? We can't keep running from place to place.  They want her." My mother said. 

"Honey, We are just going to have to-" Suddenly he was cut off by the biggest sound that was coming outside the house.

My mother hid me in the special place that they keep from when the special visitors come over. 

"Shh, please don't cry.  We don't want to loose you." She told me.

I gave her a goof smile and watched as she closed the small door.  I heard the door open and i noticed a young man come in the room.  

"Where is she?" A deep voice said. 

"She isn't here,  Lucian came by the other day and just took her." My mother sobbed.

He breathed in and out and finally lef the house.  She ran towards the phone and dialed some random numbers.  

"Hello, Layla,  I need you to come pick up someone. " She yelled. 

"I need her to be safe with you guys." She yelled and then after a awhile she hung up and ran towards me.  She was holding my baby bag full of my stuff.  After quite a while two young couple came through those doors. 

"Where is she?" the women with light brown hair asked.

My mother picked me up and puts in the arms of another women.  I looked at her and i noticed something different about this women, she felt all motherly.  The women nodded and hugged my mom.   She took me to her car and finally drove away from the place i came from....

~Flashback ends~

I looked at the man who crashed into the side of the windows.  I notice  Xavier's sister coming down the hall running towards me with fear in her eyes.  

"They care coming!" They yelled.

I nodded and motioned them to follow me quick before they can even see us,  We ran towards the hallway of protection,  The Hallway Of Protection can only protect those who are in high power like Alpha, Luna, Beta and their families.   We got into the room and locked the doors shut.    I hope we are safe in here  

!!Third Person!!

Ethan noticed that some of the hunters are missing.  There were a lot of bodies laying on the grass in the meadow.  Who knew that this was going to be one hell of a battle?  

"Ethan! Ethan!" A man yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"They went towards the Main Pack House.  We need to go now!" He yelled.

Suddenly Ethan felt like he was about to really kill the hunters,  He ran as fast as he could to get to were his family and Mate is.  He tried connectining with her through mind link but she isn't answering to the connection.  He ran as fast as he can to get to were his mate is. 

When he got there he noticed that some of the hunters were ripped into sheds  abd some of the male werewolves were holding their mates and kids protectively.  When he got into the house he noticed the one person who was on the floor in pain.  Melody.

"MELODY!" Ethan screamed.

"Ethan! Help Me!" She screamed in response.

He ran as fast as he can towards his mate, He suddenly came to a holt when he felt a painful feeling in his lower stomach, Only one thing was causing him to feel this pain, Melody is going into labor.

~~~

Rikki continued kicking and punching the men who wanted to hurt her.  No one and she means no messes with her family.   She continued punching this man in the face until finally she ripped his head off. 

"Rikki! Watch out!" Someone yelled.

She turned around to see that someone was coming towards her in full speed.  She grabbed the person by the neck and threw him across the room and onto some old bricks were his neck broke.  She turned to the mirror and noticed that her eyes were now red.  When someone in the Alpha bloodline gets really mad, their eyes change into the color of red.  

Rikki continued fighting the other strong hunters and killng them in the process.  

"Who knew killing some basterds can be so much fun." She smirked.

♥♥Sapphire♥♥

Sapphire I heard Aiden calling my name from mind connection. 

Yea  I responded.

Come to me. Please. He said,

"Okay i think we are safe." I whispered.

We walked out of the hall and i noticed that some of the people were cleaning up from the battle.  I noticed some of the dead bodies were mostly hunters.  Suckers.

I walked into Aidens room and i see that he is awake.

His beautiful blue eyes were now focusing on me.

I smiled.

He was awake.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

sorry it's short :/  i'll try to make the 2 chapters and epilogue longer :)