Ch. 5: Shopping

Serena's POV

"Soo I think we should get to know each other better." Kakashi said awkwardly.

"You know you don't have to be awkward around me... I know a lot about you nii-san already, but very well. You go first." I stated.

"Well my name's Kakashi Hatake. I don't have many likes or dislikes. And I have lots of hobbies." I sweat dropped at his introduction. It's the same as always. "How about you?"

"My name's Serena Senju. I like Naruto, ramen, my parents, cake, and definitely chocolate. If anyone gives me a chocolate piece, I practically do anything for them. My dislikes are arrogance, hate, Orochimaru, yes I do know who he is." I stated before he asked me. "And I have lots of hobbies."

He nodded at my introduction. "So first things, lets get some shopping done for you."

We went to a clothing store that sell ninja outfits. I got a couple of simple tanktops, shorts, and shirts. For my everyday ninja wear I found a nice light blue tunic that comes down right below by butt. Spandex shorts to wear underneath that and a tank top. I also bought some classic black ninja sandals, fishnet tights, and put on my teardrop necklace to put off the look. The necklace felt like a part of me, I will always keep it on.

After clothes, nii-san took me to the weapons shop. I bought 20 kunai knives, 20 shurikans, 20 kunai's with paper bombs, and some training weights. I got a little hungry so we went to the dango shop. I picked out a table in the middle and sat down.

The shop owner came out and asked for our order. "We will have 2 plates of dangos and 2 green teas." Kakashi ordered. I was sitting on the bench swinging my legs back and forth, looking around the shop and outside.

Our treats came and I started gobbling the dango. " This is so good nii-san! It's my first time having dango!" I exclaimed. The sweet sauce filled my tastebuds. It tasted like heaven. A couple of chuckles were heard around me from my outburst. One stood out though. I looked behind me to find Itachi at a table with.... Sasuke! It was 5 year old Sasuke. I have to admit he was good looking even at this age. Itachi smiled at me and asked me to come over. I stood up and walked towards them.

Itachi's POV

Sasuke and I were coming back from my training from the woods. I wanted to treat us to dango we went to my favorite shop. We went inside and sat at an empty table. I looked around and found Kakashi and Serena sitting two tables away from us. She was wolfing down dango one by one. I chuckled at the scene.

Sasuke looked up at me. "What are you laughing about nii-san?" I pointed to Serena's table. He looked at her and his eyes widened. I peeked at Sasuke and saw his face redden. My oh my it seems Sasuke has a little crush. I have never seen him blush by looking at a girl.

" This is so good nii-san! It's my first time having dango!" she yelled out loud. Everyone chuckled including me. I have to admit she was beautiful child. Same age as my little Sasuke. She heard me and looked. I smiled at her and gestured her to come here. I think it's time for these two kids to meet.

She stood up and came towards us. "Itachi nii-san! It's nice to see you again!" She came around and hugged me. I gently hugged her back and poked her forehead. She created a cute pout face. Serena then looked at Sasuke and smiled.

"You must be Sasuke. It's nice to meet you." She held out her hand. Sasuke took her hand and shaked it. She smiled at him showing her pearl white teeth. "My name's Serena. Serena Senju." I choked on my tea. A Senju? But that's impossible. I looked at Kakashi and he nodded to confirm.

"Ill be right back you two, why don't you sit and talk." I stood up and sat down by Kakashi.

"How is she a Senju? The last Senju is the sannin Tsunade, unless..." I looked back at Serena. She looked like a spitting image of her. "Is she the daughter of Tsunade?"

"Yes. She's senju by blood and is the daughter of the two sannin's, Tsunade and Jiraiya." I nodded understanding. This child will be powerful. It is quite ironic that a Senju and Uchiha are having tea together. It will be a pleasure to see how Serena will grow up. She definitely will be strong. Sasuke and Serena were just sitting there and eating. Not really talking but Serena did give an affectionate look towards him every once in a while.

**Time skip**

Serena's POV

After saying bye to the two brothers, Kaka nii-san took me to his home. We walked inside. It was quite nice. Once you enter you see the living room with a big couches surround a coffee table. The kitchen was to the right. On the left were stairs that led to the three bedrooms. He led me to my room. It was nice size, with a queen size bed. Beige colored the walls. A desk in corner by the window and a normal sized bathroom to the left.

"Thanks nii-san. For everything." I looked back up at him. He looked at me with a softened look. "Why don't you put your clothes away and go to bed. It's quite late. We will wake up early tomorrow and train. Alright?" I nodded. I went back inside my room and put my clothes and undergarments inside the closet. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I lathered mango shampoo and massaged it in my hair. Once done I came out and changed into a purple nightgown.

I climbed upon my big bed and went under the covers. Kakashi came in and brought me warm milk. I drank it all up and laid down. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, little angel." That was the last thing I heard before I fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

End of Chapter 5! Hope you like it! ^^