Ch.1: On Earth

WARNING: This story is just one whole blob of mess. It's UNEDITED so there will be mistakes, it was written on a WHIM, so it's not perfect. It's not a perfect story, hell there's probably a mary-sue as well (cringe); I had made this story when I was in Grade 10, okay? That was when I didn't know shit and was just writing because I loved Naruto. That was years ago. :) 

Constructive criticism is perfectly fine! Rather, I encourage it. But please don't have hate comments that don't encourage me to improve my writing. 

Because I was young when I wrote this story, I didn't no how to develop grammar, plot, or anything else properly. 

However, if you're a type of reader that likes to read how authors improve their writing with the more books they provide, then go ahead and read this one, then my next series: the Scarlet and Crimson eyes, and after that my Eternity story. 

But if you want to go directly into those other two series, and skip this Belonging one? Then go ahead and do that too. :)  Links are on my profile. I have to say, I have improved GREATLY in my Scarlet/Crimson Eyes and Eternity stories. With more detail, and emotions that can really portray the character. 

Anyways... moving on! ^^

Disclaimer: Based off the manga and anime by Kishimoto Masahi. I do not own any of the characters or the plot. I only created Serena and her evil family.

This is my first EVER fanfic, so please go easy on me. If you have any suggestions with the plot or anything, please feel free to put comments. :) If you don't like the story, please don't hate on it. But please do give it a chance.

Name: Serena Johnson

Birthday: Unknown, but uses Christmas as her birthday.

Age: 14, assumed.

Parents: Unknown. Adopted by the Johnsons. Lives with her step mother and sister.

Blood type: AB. Which means that she can get CRANKY when she's woken up.

Likes: NARUTO! <3, cake, movies, travelling, the beach, listening to music, singing

Dislikes: step mom, step sister,  fangirls

ON TO THE STORY... ^^

Prologue

My life is what you may call is kind of like a fairy tale movie, except of course I haven't had a happy ending yet. Slowly I'm losing hope. Anyways, my step-father found me in an alleyway by a hotel in Los Angeles. Alley way. Typical right? But hey it isn't my fault that I was kept there. David, my step-father, was a kind man. He was pretty much the person who took care of me until I was 5. He died of cancer and left me with his evil wife and daughter. A.k.a my evil step mother and sister. I don't particularly like them. Actually, I despise them. Why? Well they abuse me and treat me like a maid. But the one thing that highlights my days living in this hell hole is the show Naruto. Ahh I can't even describe it. I absolutely love it! I watch is sneakily when they are sleeping around midnight, since I don't have many privileges in this 'home.' Watching the show Naruto, I have learned so many things that matter in life such as love, friendship, and trust. But I have never experienced these things where I live. My wish is one day to know how it feels to have friends, and to be loved. Well anyways I have to go otherwise witch 1 and 2 will come out to get me. See ya! ;)

Serena's POV

"Serena! Get your ass down here and start doing your fucking chores," came the yell of my hideous step-mother, Anna.