chapter 11

"You again." I said staring back at the evil me. "Hello Veronica. Thought it'd be cool to pay you a visit." She walked towards me slowly. "How....how can I see you. Are you real?" She chuckled "yeah um duh" She kept getting closer until I backed up into the wall. The evil me was me but all the deepest darkest parts. "You know.. your the most powerful of all of those fools." She said. "What.. don't don't call my friend fools were all equal." I said balling my fist. "Oh really then why are you the only one with an evil twin only visible to you." She said taunting me. Then the twin looked down. "Oh don't even try it. You cant do anything you wimp" She start rambling about my deepest insecurities, on how I was nothing. Suddenly something build up inside me I've never felt before in my entire life. My hands started to get that light green glow and the floor started to shake. She started and me and kept on going. Talking now shouting at me. My eyes turned a light green they almost looked as if they were glowing. The vines on my arms and legs grew bigger my hair longer. "IM NOT WORTHLESS!" I yelled at the evil me and pushed my hands out. She flew into the wall with great force and got back up. "you cant beat me you never will!" She continued. She started fighting back. Raised my hands up and vines and roots arose from the ground I pushed my hands in a forward motion yelling. The vines rushed towards her and picked her up grasping on to her tight. Her whole body was suffocated under these vines of fury. "I will end you!" I yelled. I shut my hands closed and the vines squeezed her and she exploded into a black goo. I stopped the feeling of power went away and all the things on my body went back to normal. I started to breath heavily and then to my surprise the black goo that apparently formed her disappeared. I looked down at my hands in astonishment then looked back up to see my aunt with a shocked face standing at the door. "how" I took a gulp. "how long have you been standing there." I asked her. My aunt started to smile. "long enough." "why are you smiling at me like that? didn't you just see what happened." She grinned even more and motion me to come over to her. "I knew you had it in you. Just like your mother" She smiled and took my hand and dragged me down the stairs. "wait my mother but I thought my mom.." My sentence trailed off. My aunt kept walking and took me into the living room and started rummaging through the bookshelf. "aha found it!" she said. She pulled out one of those big brown dusty books. It had carving on it and a eye in the middle. "what is it" I asked. "our family history. and this is just the first book in the series" My eyes widened. "wow, that's....well wow." She flipped open the book and dust flew every where. "It's about time you learn about your history."