Chapter 8

We rushed down the street and I caught Chris looking behind me. "What is it" he chuckled "you leave flowers a trail of flowers behind you as you walk. I smiled and looked behind me oh I forgot about that. "Want to see what I can do" Chris smirked. "I dunno I'm kinda scared" I joked. He started hovering over the ground. He can't fly that's that's impossible. But as soon as I knew it Chris was practically dancing on air. "No fair" I whined. " yea I'm the only one who can fly so far, probably because I'm air" i rolled my eyes and turned the corner. "Up we goooooo!!!" Chris picked up my arms. "Ahhhhhh Chris put me down!" I was afraid of heights and he knew I looked down at my dangling feet and my heart started pounding harder. " Chris put me down in front of mr.burges house. I dropped to the floor hyperventilating I held my knees up to my chest. "Sorry Ronnie I didn't mean to scare you like that." I regained myself pretty fast. "It's okay" I said still a little startled. Mr.burges opened his door. "Where have you kids been?" He gave us sort of a death stare and pulled us into the house and looked out making sure no one saw. "Babe!" Angie ran up to Chris and hugged him. I rolled my eyes and made a barfing noise. "Oh grow up" Veronica. I mocked her words and walked away. Kyle was on the couch eating chips. "Hey" he gave me a high five and I plopped down next to them. "Veronica we need to talk about something" said mr.burges. "Yea I know the streets are covered in vines" I looked behind me and the flowers were gone. That was werid. "Helloo" he snaped his fingers in my face. "Ms Veronica we have to get this under control" I followed him into our training room. He opened my sim and we walked in. My hair got longer and my eyes changed to green again. The vines were there regardless. "Sit down with your legs crossed on top of the other. "Now the best thing that will help you is yoga" "um I..." "Shhh don't speak just meditate" he started humming. So I closed my eyes and followed. I hummed and relaxed my self. "Now think about something calm" I thought about sleeping and I felt in control for some reason.
*meanwhile in the living room*
"Look the vines are going away" said Angie. "Yea whatever there doing in there must be working"
Said Kyle.
*in the sim*
I'm in control I kept thinking and then a werid picture came up in my head. "Readddd the booook" it sounded like a woman like spirit whispering to me. "Readddddd the boook" A picture of the book with all the four elements came up in my head. I got up quietly so I woundnt disturb mr.burges. I found the book of the podium it was on and floating in the air towards me I reached out to get it and....... "Stopp!" Mr.burges slapped my hand away and grabbed the book. "Didn't I warn you child not to touch or read this book!" " but I-I but why not!" I yelled. I was getting fustruated I had to find out what in that book. "Why won't you tell me what's in the book" Mr.burges led me out my sim. "There are many bad things about this book I can not explain your not ready to get that information." He Sternly led me up the stairs. "When will I be then!" "Never!" He yelled back. I ran up the stairs before him and ran out of the house. "Why is this happening to me!" I looked at the streets and the vines were gone but the flowers that trailed behind me were back. I picked one up. It had thorns on it. I'm staring to think that the flowers flow with my emotion. I looked at the time and it was 3:00 already. The door opened behind me. "Hey you okay" Kyle asked. I shrugged and started walking off toward my house. "Um okay" Kyle went back inside and it started to rain. Probably because of Angie but I didn't think much of it. I just wanted to be home and I wanted to get that book!