Twenty-One : Lazy Day

I secretly have time to continue editing this book. Surprisingly enough, I have just the right amount of time to start editing this right now. 

It was weeks after the proposal when I started to plan for the big wedding. Logan was busy with work, and I was busy at home kind of taking a break from singing and composing songs. It was actually normal for a singer to take some time off to recollect themselves from everything that was going on around them. And or, their creative juices just weren't flowing for them. 

Surprisingly, it was the fact that I just needed time off to plan for the big day, as well as look for a nice and coozy house for both not only Logan and I, but the children as well. We were having triplets, which in itself was crazy to think about. 

The first time we tried, I got pregnant with not only one, but three of these little suckers. We couldn't live in such a cramped apartment, so we had to find somewhere in L.A to live. Logan wanted to live out in the outskirts of town, and I wasn't going to argue with him there. Don't get me wrong, living in the Palm Woods was eventful, but it wasn't a place to raise a family. 

I wasn't very keen with the idea of living out somewhere far from the city, and Logan actually wanted to live further from L.A. He wanted to own a farm of some sort, and start raising animals and have as much land as we possibly could for the children. I, for one, really enjoyed the city life, and enjoyed living close to different areas. I told Logan that maybe in the mere future we might go out and live in the country, but for now, the best place for the five of us when the children were here, was to live in the suburbs. 

Surprisingly enough, Logan was alright with that. That was if we started to save up money to buy said house in the future. So, when Logan was off in the studio, I was back in the apartment looking for wedding dresses, as well as finding a comfortable house we could afford. Logan and I knew that we were going to have to pull out a loan of some sort, but we didn't know how much we were going to need. 

Yeah, I'll admit that the jobs we have we could buy a mansion, but instead, we put a lot of the money we earned into the bank. Not because we wanted to, but because it was better that way. That was a whole different story to tell. Surprisingly enough, I found myself sitting on the couch with my laptop on my baby belly looking at some dresses online. 

My friends where suppose to come over sometime soon to help me pick out a dress, but I wanted to chose one after I was done with this pregnancy. Logan was alright with giving birth to our three little bundle of joys before getting married. He thought that it was a great idea to at least have some parenting under our belts before diving into a new marriage, while raising some children. 

So it wasn't like we were going to get married in less than three weeks, or months. I believe I'm going off topic a lot, I mean my life really isn't interesting at this point. I'm kind of busy with working on the wedding while Logan and the boys are recording their second studio album. They've been working really hard, and I'm very proud of them. It's crazy to think how my life turned from being a no one, to having amazing friends, and a very successful carrier. 

Not many people can say they've done something along the lines of what I've accomplished. What pulled me out of my thoughts was when the front door opened. It was of course my fiancé and he was holding a couple of bags. I had asked him earlier to grab something from the store for me, and surprisingly, he did. 

Why I'm so surprised is merely because Logan will forget simple things. There was one time I asked him to grab something for me, and he had completely forgotten it. It wasn't something major, but it was something that I wanted. It wasn't like I was going to buy it online and have it shipped to the house anyways if he had forgotten..

Anyways, I closed the tab that held the wedding dresses and brought up the other tab with the houses in it. I didn't want Logan to know that I was looking for a dress when I told him I was going to wait. I wanted to get a ballgown dress so not only could I feel like a princess, but look like one as well. 

"How was work honey?" was usually the first question I asked whenever he got home from a long day. Normally, Logan was at the studio all day, but today he wanted to get out around noon to spend some time planning parts of the wedding with me. 

"It was alright." Logan responded setting the bags down on the kitchen table. He glanced over in my direction, his eyes filled with fatigue and still some light in them. I was worried that Gustavo was working the boys too hard, but it was usually like such whenever he was on a roll with writing music. 

"Do you want to sit down and look at these houses with me?" I questioned lying my laptop down besides me as I repositioned myself so I was sitting on the couch comfortably again. Logan brought one of his hands up to run his fingers through his not-gelled hair. He usually had it gelled up into small little spikes, but today I guess he wasn't feeling it. 

"Maybe later." Logan gave a short response as he rounded the kitchen island and walked over towards the couch. "Right now, I want to be with my fiancé and my small children." he spoke sitting down besides me, an arm wrapping around the back end of the couch, and another hand coming out to touch my baby belly. 

I didn't respond to such, because it was sort of cute in a funny and perfect way. My laptop was still open besides me, the pretty houses were lined up one by one so we could scroll through them whenever we wanted to. For now, Logan and I just kind of sat on the couch together, having a sweet moment. That was until his phone rang from all the way over on the kitchen island. 

Which in the end caused Logan to groan and get up to walk towards his phone. He picked it up, only to realize that it was Gustavo calling him once again because of some new vocals he needed to come into do. Logan had just gotten home, and it wasn't really fair for him to leave all of a sudden. 

I frowned slightly looking over at Logan after he hung his phone up, and turned to glance at me. I put my own hand up in a small signal to tell him that everything was alright and he should go. Logan kissed my cheek after he came walking over, then turned to head out. So much for a lazy afternoon with my fiancé...

When Logan went back off to work, I found myself looking at those white gowns once again. Apart of me couldn't believe that this was happening and Logan and I were going to get married. I sighed a little to myself before getting up and heading over towards the kitchen. I guess it was time to start cleaning out a few things, because by the time Logan was going to come back home, we were more than likely going to start planning for the wedding and probably start packing up a few things in our apartment. 

My life was really going by quickly, and I really couldn't help but want to stop and slow everything down. I wish time wouldn't go by so fast...