Six:Oh noses

Apparently, I'm really excited to write this chapter. Heh:) I DON'T KNOW OKAY? Maybe cause this is where I'm very strong in writing..I have no idea. Anyways, enjoyyyyy

~2 months later

Since Logan was going to be leaving anytime soon, I decided to shake things up a little bit. It's been about a two months into our relationship, and my wanting for him was growing by the second. One night, I finally gave into the want. We were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. It was close to the ending when I paused it and climbed over to sit on his lap. 

"What are you-" Logan spoke but I placed a finger on his lips. I sly, sexy smile appared on my lips as I leaned in and whispered in a low and sexy voice. 

"Shh. It's alright. You'll catch on." After that, I began to nibble on his ear. From there, I kissed down his throat until I got to his jaw line, where I began kissing closer towards his lips. There, I planted a kiss on his lips. It was that kiss of,"I want you...badly." Everything went by so fast, that he was on top of me kissing down my neck and onto the collar of my shirt. 

My cheeks where already flushed, because this was the first time he'd see me naked. And it was..it was my first time. Logan slid his hands down my sides, and gripped the hem of my shirt. With my help, he took it off, and now I was only in my undies and bra. My boyfriend's eyes just stared at my body, making me blush harder. 

"You shouldn't be ashamed babe," Logan whispered trailing his fingers up and down my torso. Sparks flew here and there, a few soft moans escaped my lips. God, the things he does to me. Leaning over, Logan planted a kiss on my chest and squeezed my sides softly. I let out a small squeal and blushed harder. Why was he teasing me? 

It wasn't until long that we were both on the bed. Logan fully naked, hovering over me. I was fully naked gazing up at him. His hair was a complete mess, and his cheeks where bright pink. My heart was pounding hard in my chest. We made it this far, why not take the next step? 

"Are you sure you want to do this Kasie?" Logan whispered. Was I ready to take the next step with my boyfriend? I mean, I could wait until we're married, that's if we're married. But I can't wait any longer, and I knew I couldn't wait. My boyfriend was leaving who knows when, and I wanted to take the next step. I nodded my head answering his question. "It's going to hurt babe. Just tell me when to stop." He cooed entering. 

Eminence pain exploded throughout my lower region. Tears began to build, but I held them back. Of course Logan could see it written all over my face. He soon stopped, giving me the look of,"Are you alright?"

"No baby don't stop. Please." I spoke, my voice coming out hoarse like. My boyfriend nodded his head and continued. It wasn't until he was fully in, that Logan moved back and forth. I felt..amazing. I didn't want Logan to stop. Please, don't stop. My inner goddess spoke while she was covering my screaming/angered subconscious' mouth. But over time, something was itching at the back of my head. Something felt so wrong, but felt so right about this. I just didn't know..what. 

~The next morning. 

I woke up, an arm draped around my waist. Rolling over on my side, I saw that Logan was sleeping peacefully next to me. The sheets were wrapped around both of our waists. I began to think of last night, and a light blush erupted on my cheeks. It wasn't until long that Logan began to wake up. He opened his eyes, and stared right at me. 

Oh God he looked so fucking hot. With just fucked hair, and bright bit candy chocolate eyes, I wanted to just straddle him. His arm that was draped around me, pulled me close to his chest, where I was close enough that I could just rest my head, and hear his soft heart beat.