Fourteen-Twins

"Oh Jesus Christ Logan. What did It tell you about," A female voice spoke from the kitchen. It was a week after my "break" and I was laying on the bed my eyes staring up at the ceiling. Since then, Logan and I have been on that kind of weird relationship side. Like we don't talk before we both head off to bed, nor do we talk much in general. All I know for sure is that he's always checking up on me and the baby. 

"We're going to the doctors today anyways. I just don't know Ann alright?" He spoke and with a clank something feel into the sink. 

"And anyways, whats up with not talking to her? You do know she needs someone to talk to." Her words coming out with a bit of protectiveness in it. The apartment was silent for what seemed like five minutes. No words were spoken at all while the two of them where thinking. In the meantime, I rolled over on the bed onto the empty side of the bed. Logan's shirt was still lying there, and that part of the bed wasn't made. 

"I know she does. I-" 

"Do you still love her?" Ann asked out of the ordinary. 

"Of course I still love her. Why would I not?" Logan asked in a heartbeat. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I took a hold of his shirt. 

"Then what is it Logan? Why aren't you two-" 

"Because I'm worried alright!" He snapped. I pictured him by the counter gripping onto the ledge and looking down at his hands. "I'm fucking worried about her. When she broke in my arms last week, I felt like nothing. She was so broken, so paranoid. I felt like I wasn't doing anything. Just holding her tight, and praying to God she wouldn't break up with me. Ann, I'm scared out of my mind for that child inside of her. I'm scared out of my mind for my girlfriend. What would I do if something happened to her? What would I do if something happened to our child?" He spoke his voice cracking in a few places. From the sound of it, he also seemed like he was about to cry..

"You don't have to be-" 

"I have all the right to be worried about her. You should too missy." Logan snapped again setting something into the sink yet again. Then music burst out of no where, and it was sounded like our iTunes playlist. Avenge Sevenfold soon blasted throughout the apartment drowning out Logan's worries. My body soon pulled me out of bed, and I was standing by the door in seconds. 

It didn't occur to me that my bladder was yelling at me to go pee. My mind just swept that away and opened the door. Logan was standing by the sink singing quietly to himself, while Ann was sitting by the table. Once the door opened, they both looked at me with wide eyes. I gave them a small smile and cautiously walked out and towards the kitchen. 

I soon felt a jab in my stomach that made me stop completely. My right hand came up and placed itself on the wall next to me, and my left on my belly. I think..I think the baby had just kicked me, because I don't think I've ever felt that. Logan was standing right in front of me in a matter of seconds. Asking me questions, and trying to grab my right hand. I told him over and over again that I was alright. 

"Maybe we should go to the doctors a little early babe." I told him that it was alright, and we didn't need to go to the doctors. The baby was probably just wiggling around inside, but he really insisted on it. So I gave in momentarily. Both Logan and Ann helped me out of the house and to his car. Ann told me that she would watch the house while we were out. I really only nodded my head and got inside and buckled up. My stomach was pretty much round at this point, and now we started to head to the doctors just about once a week. 

Surprisingly, it was rounder than I thought it was. I had never really taken into consideration that maybe..just maybe I might be having another child along with the one we already knew about. I mean, Logan had always said that it would be awesome if we had twins, but it was extremely rare. We sat in the car, the music softly playing in the background. 

I didn't know what to say to him. What was I suppose to tell him? That everything was going to be alright? I wasn't going to break again? That the baby was going to grow up fine? Or maybe different things? Questions were just ringing and spinning inside of my mind. I didn't know what to talk to him about, let along reassure him that everything was going to be fine. 

"I'm sorry for not talking Kas." Logan spoke his eyes shifting over towards me for a split second. Well that was a good start..I thought my mind still spinning. "I've just been on the edge lately. I really didn't know what to say to you in all reality. Personally, I didn't have the guts to actually talk to you sometimes. But don't think that I don't love you because of what happened. I will always love you no matter-" 

"Logan it's alright. I understand. We're here anyways." I spoke giving him an "A-okay." look and taking my seat belt off. The car pulling up into the parking lot. Logan parked the car seconds later, and turned off. I placed my right hand on his left and squeezed it, he then brought it up to his lips and lightly kissed his hand. 

~

"Well, I will say that it looks like there's two heads growing inside of you miss." The nurse told us. As requested, she didn't turn the monitor towards us. Which now was kind of freaking me out. What did she mean? That my child was growing two heads? What..what was going on? 

"Um nurse, what do you mean two by  heads?" Logan asked squeezing my hand. 

"Well your other nurse clearly couldn't have seen the other one. But your girlfriend having twins  Mr.Henderson." 

~