"Besides, chess is Stiles's game. It's not the game of a Japanese fox. Do yourself a favor and put something on that. Before it gets infected." he finished. Peter left and that made me happy.

"He's right you know" I said as I pulled out the first aid kit.

"Chess isn't a game for a Japanese fox?"

"No. You gotta put something on this before it gets infected" I said. I dabbed the wound lightly with alcohol. I put some gauze over it and taped it up.

"All good" I said before packing up the kit. I could feel his eyes fixed on me. I turned around and smiled at him.

"What?" I chuckled. He shook his head before pulling me closer to him. His eyes glanced down onto my lips before finding their way back to mine. I leaned in. We were centimeters away. I pecked his lips before slipping out of his grasp. I heard him groan as I made my way up the stairs.

"You're such a tease" he whined.

"Always have been" I laughed. He ran up the stairs. He lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist. The rest of the night passed me by in one big blur.

-

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up in the bed, holding the sheet against my chest. I looked around, expecting to see Derek, but he was gone. I got dressed quickly then ran downstairs. My phone buzzed in my hand.

"Hello"

"Sammy, Lydia found him. Lydia found Stiles. They're bringing him to my house" Scott said out of breath.

"Okay, I'm on my way" I didn't have time to question Derek's actions. I got to Scott's house in five minutes. Half due to the fact that there wasn't any traffic and half due to my slight speeding. I barged through the front door. Everybody stared at me. Around the couch was Scott, Deaton, Aiden, Melissa, and Lydia. On the couch was Stiles. I closed the door and walked to them.

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked. He has a thing for extreme violence.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said. He pulled out a small bottle from his bag. Scott and Aiden held Stiles's mouth open as Deaton dropped a few drops of the liquid in. Stiles's eyes shot open. He grabbed Aiden by the neck.

"Get him off me! Get him off me!" Aiden yelled. Stiles let go before sinking deeper into the couch.

"Kanima venom. Nice touch." He said. Aiden growled at him, "you know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." We looked at Aiden.

"Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school." Stiles said.

"Go." Scott ordered him.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time." Stiles laughed manically, "I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you trying to save the world every day."

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, I do." Deaton said. He took out a roll of duct tape and ripped a strip off. He placed it over Stiles's mouth.

Deaton, Lydia, and Scott went to the dining room to talk. I stayed behind to watch Stiles as Melissa addressed his wound. He might be paralyzed but he's still a trickster. I tried to listen to Stiles's heartbeat, but it didn't sound like he had one.

"Stiles." Melissa's voice brought me back. Stiles had tears in his eyes. I took a step forward, but Melissa stuck her hand out. She took off the tape.