Chapter 3

I took a few sparklers from him and he got a lighter from his back pocket and lighted the fireworks. I started waving the sparkler around and started laughing. Jimin was running around while shaking his arms up and down probably thinking he was flying.

When the last sparkler was used I sat on the beach staring at the moon. I felt Jimin sitting next to me and coming closer. I felt a little awkward because it was silent and the only thing you could hear was the waves hitting the sand. "My friends like kpop." I said just because I needed to break the awkward silent.

"So because I look Asian you just assume I'm Korean?" He said with a blank face expression. "That's just racist."

When he said that I started panicking. Why would I say that?! "NO!" I almost screamed. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm so stupid why would I think every Asian looking guy would be Korean? I'm really..." I was rambling before Jimin was cutting me off.

"I was just joking!" He said laughing. "I'm actually from Korea, I was just playing a joke on you." My expression went from surprised and scared to mad. I started hitting Jimin on his arm.

"Why would you do that. I actually thought I had offended you!" I said while he was almost crying of laughter. "You're so mean!"

After sitting on the beach for a while Jimin got up. "I'm gonna swim." While he was taking his shirt off I started looking at his abs.

"Holy shit" I thought while staring at his body. He started laughing.

"I know right?"

"Wait..." I said a bit taken aback. "I didn't say that out loud, right?"

Jimin started laughing even more, while walking to the sea. I got up and was happy I had an extremely oversized flannel in my bag so I didn't have to take of my black t-shirt while going in the water after Jimin. My jeans laid somewhere on the beach and I ran in the cool but not to cold water.

I swam to Jimin whom was standing slightly further. "Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Hello." He said with a big grin on his face. And I knew why so I hit him again. "Why do you keep hitting me. The first time I understood but why now."

"You're making fun off me!"

"Well, you just pointed out facts, I don't judge you." He said with his grin turning in a smirk. I rolled with my eyes and started swimming to the beach again. "Wait." Jimin said after I started swimming away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I started blushing but didn't do anything about the way we where standing together.

"What?" I said, extremely careful not to look at his face.

He put his finger on my cheek and practically demanded me to look at him. "Don't leave me yet." He whispered. We were so close to each other that I could hear him perfectly.

I started staring at him again, just like the first time I saw him at the concert. His face was just beautiful. His cute eyes which always seemed to be happy. His awesome and now wet orange hair. Those lips whom looked just amazing. He would probably be the best kisser ever.

And with that thought I put my arms around his neck and started leaning in. What am I doing, I thought by myself. But I didn't care, it was the right moment.