Learning the truth

Pacey's pov

I must be fucking dreaming, I mean why else would I see india's slutty ass in this hotel lobby. This bitch must have a early death wish, how did she even know about this trip.

" what the hell are you doing here? How did your crazy ass know about this trip" I said standing next to devin.

She gave me a sly smirk," I was invited by odell , who was invited by devin" she said smugly. I turned to look at the guy standing next to her, it was indeed odell.

I knew his name sounded familar, odell went to school with me , india and aaron. Everytime india and aaron would argue he would come running to her defense, my nick name for him was captain save a hoe.

"I see your still playing captain save a hoe odell" I said giving him a glare.

" pacey can we please be civil, look I didn't know you would be on this trip. I would've never came or brought india if I would've known, when devin invited me I didn't know you were the girl he was referring to" he explained.

I give devin the look of death," really devin what the hell is wrong with you inviting these people, what kind of shit are you on!" I said getting upset.

Devin held his hands up in defense," pace I woudve never invited them if I knew, I wouldn't do that to you, I had no idea odell was involved with india" he explained.

From the look on his face I could tell he was being honest, I knew devin would never try to hurt me on purpose, especially on my birthday.

"Its fine, it doesn't really matter , but this bitch is leaving, odell your welcome to stay my problem isn't with you" I said.

Before odell could say anything, india cut him off," I'm not going anywhere , everything is already paid for I'm not about to let this trip go to waste. this is a big ass hotel let's just stay away from each other if your that bothered. either way I really don't care how you feel, now I'm gonna go get settled in my room. I'll see you later odell" she said before walking towards the elevators.

Devin mustve sensed my next move because before I could lunge for that thot he grabbed me up. " chill out pace I know your upset about this but don't let this ruin your birthday" he whispered in my ear.

I would like nothing more than to beat that bitch into the ground but I knew devin was right , it was my birthday and I didn't need to be in a bad mood.

" fine , odell you just make sure to keep that skank away from me" I spat.

" please don't call her that, but I'll do what you ask" odell said.

Why does he continue to defend her, there has to be a logical reason for it.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

Odell's pov

After agreeing to pacey's request, she stormed away . Lord please let this weekend go by smoothly. As I prepared to make the trip to my room devin grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

" what the hell odell?! Why didn't you tell me indy was india, if I would've known I would've never extended the invitiation" devin said angrily.

" the same reason why you didn't tell me pacey was the girl you were messing around with" I countered.

Devin looked around to make sure kiley and d'angelo weren't listening in on our conversation, they were too caught up in each other to pay attention to us.

"That's completely different, pacey isn't a home wrecker out to steal someones boyfriend" he said defensively.

Double standard at its finest," sure devin, look I didn't know pacey was throwing this trip, I would never have invited indy if I would've known, I was actually trying to get away from the whole pacey and aaron drama" I said tiredly.

He gave me a quizzical look," what drama are you referring too? India is trying to steal aaron back from pacey , it doesn't get more dramatic than that" he said.

" its deeper than that" I blurted out.. shit me and my big mouth.

" what do you mean by that? You know something don't you? About what happen between india and aaron, I saw them in a heated conversation at the resort but I didn't know what they were talking about" he said suspiciously.

Shit, if devin found out the truth about aaron I knew he wouldn't hesitate to tell pacey, which would spark even more drama.
" its nothing devin, just drop it, it would be better for everyone if you just leave it alone" I said nervously.

" no fucking way! If there's even a chance pacey could get hurt I wanna know about it, I won't go blabbing off to her if that's what you think, I don't want to hurt her but I need the truth" he said stubbornly.

I let out a deep sigh," fine, the truth is aaron killed his and india's baby and india thinks its pacey's fault"

Devin's pov

I stood there in complete and utter shock, I don't think I was hearing him correctly. Aaron got india pregnant? And then made her abort it, this was some sick shit.

" if aaron made her get a abortion, then why does she hate pacey so much, shouldn't she be directing that hate towards aaron" I asked pretty confused.

Odell looked around before waving over a bell boy, he gave the bell boy a few bills and asked him to take his luggage to his room. After giving him the room number , the bell boy took odell's luggage and left.

"Let's step outside , I don't want to be overheard" he said before walking towards the entrance.

Once we stepped outside , I looked at him in anticipation. Odell sucked In a breath before speaking.

" the reason india hates pacey is because she thinks pacey put aaron up to the idea of the abortion, which she didn't aaron was just lying his ass off" he said.

"That fucking bastard, I cant believe he would pin the blame on pacey, that's a real bitch move" I said angrily.

" he did it because he didn't want india to tell pacey the fucked up shit he did to her" odell spat.

" what did he do besides make her get an abortion?" I asked curiously.

" he didn't make her he forced her, he made her have a medical abortion, he slipped the pills into her drink without her knowing" he said.

I froze," are you serious right now, that's so fucked up, why would she still want to be with him afrer that" I said , I felt sick to my stomach. To kill your own child and not feel any remorse was monstrous.

"Because that's the only way she can cope with losing her child I guess, india believes if pacey wasn't in the picture she wouldn't be suffering" he said sadly.

That explained india's nasty behavior toward pacey. I felt for india she was just a confused girl in love , who lost her baby and got fucked over by a complete dick head.

" damn I never thought I would say this but poor india" I said, odell nodded his head in agreement.

"Now you understand why I'm so protective over her, I don't want her to go after pacey because pacey is innocent in this whole situation" he said.

I rub my hands over my face as I take a deep breath," the only thing we can do is keep those two seperated, even though I want to tell pacey I can't, this will hurt her too much" I said.

"Agreed so our job is to keep the peace" odell said.

"God willing"

Vote and comment