Little more

Wake me up for some more of your love...

Pacey's pov

The next morning

After my conversation with devin I was in a shitty mood, mostly because he was right. This situation was 90% my fault I knew what I was doing when I slept with him.

My life is a big mess." babe you ok?" Aaron said startling me.

I had forgot he was sleeping right next to me. " yea I'm fine, just tired from yesterday you wore me out" I said jokingly.

It was true aaron really knew how to put it on me in the bedroom just like devin, they were both good in their own way. Aaron sat up and looked at me, I begin to get nervous.

" what is it ? " I asked nervously, he just smiled at me.

" just thinking how lucky I am to have you, pacey I know I can be a jealous asshole sometimes but its only because I love you and I'm scared I'll lose you to someone else. but I know that's no excuse for my insecurities , its just I've been hurt so much in the past I never know what to expect and your the first girl to ever show me what love is and for that I appreciate you" he said.

This is the reason I fell In love with aaron, he's always so open about his feelings and he always makes me feel loved and special. " awww babe I appreciate you too, I can't imagine being without you" I said hugging him tightly.

After having a morning quickie me and aaron made our way downstairs to get some breakfast. When we walked into the dining hall I spotted devin sitting with d'angelo and some other guys.

I quickly turn my head not wanting to make eye contact." yo dev!" Aaron yelled walking to the table. Now the whole table was aware of our presence just great.

" just wanted to say thanks for helping me last night" aaron said.

Devin nodded his head, " no problem" he said looking at me i quickly look away.

"Well I'll see you guys later on tonight" aaron said grabbing my hand and walking away. As we walked away I could feel devin burning a hole in the back of my head.

(Skips to later on that night)

Me and aaron were currently getting ready for the party that would be starting soon. " wow babe you look gorgeous "aaron said admiring my dress.

I smile and peck his lips" thanks baby and you look handsome" I said. For some reason I was really nervous, I had a feeling it was gonna be a long night.

(At the party)

there were so many people at this party, not only basketball players but all kinds of athletes and even a few celebrities. I was a little intimidated and stayed quiet as aaron moved around mingling.

" you don't seem to be enjoying yourself " a voice slurred in my ear.

I turned around to see a drunk a devin, lord please give me strength. " I told you to stay away from me" I said looking around for aaron.

" why are you being so mean, I'm sorry for whatever I did" he slurred. I can't deal with this right now, I walked away from him and headed to the bathroom.

After splashing some water on my face and gathering my thoughts, I headed back to the party. As I was walking back to party a pair of arms pulled me into a dark closet closing the door.

" what the hell?!" I screamed ready to whoop some ass.

" calm down its me" devin said.

" why the hell did you drag me in here" I said angrily.

" to get you to listen to me "he said sadly, damn I forgot devin was an emotional drunk.

" I love you so much and you treat me like shit, its not fair" he ranted.

My heart ached as I watched his eyes become glossy, " dev its not like that, I care about you I just can't be with you the way you want me to" I said softly.

I was so caught up with not hurting aaron that I didn't realize I was hurting devin in the process. Devin cupped my face, " can you just kiss me and take away the pain " he cried. I kiss his lips softly and wipe his face.

Before I can say anything devin picks me up and pins me against the wall. " devin no we can't" I moaned as he kissed my neck.

He just ignored me as he pushed my dress up and snatched my panties off, before I could comprehend what was happening I felt him enter me. " ughh fuck!" I screamed as he pounded into me.

" love me pacey, only me. your mine I won't let him have you, I don't care if I'm being selfish " he moaned as he thrusted into me.

All I could think about was how hard I was gonna cum.

After fixing myself up I made it back to the party just as it ended. " there you are babe I was looking for you. are you okay you look out of breath" aaron said.

If only he knew, " yea I'm okay just feeling a little sick" I lied. Of course aaron brought it because why would he doubt his longtime girlfriend
who can do no wrong(sarcasm).

" aww my poor baby come on let's get you to bed" he said grabbing my hand. As we walked out the party I saw devin staring at me with a unreadable expression.

Aaron's pov

As I watched pacey sleep I thought about how weird she's been acting lately. Recently it seems like she's been more distracted and moody for some reason.

If something is bothering her I wish she would open up and tell me, the last thing I want is for her to become distant with me.

Maybe its me, maybe Im being too clingy again,but wouldn't she tell me if that was the case?

All this thinking is making my head hurt, I shouldn't jump to conclusions all its gonna do is make me go crazy. If pacey wants to talk I'll let her come to me when she's ready, until then I'm just gonna snuggle with my girl and go to sleep.

Devin's pov

Finally around 3 in the morning I made it back to my hotel room, I had sobered up just enough to make it there. Tonight I had shown my vulnerable side to pacey, I didn't mean to but I couldnt stand seeing her with her boyfriend looking so happy. plus I had a few drinks in my system so that didn't help either.

This girl was making me feel all types of way and I didn't know how to handle it. All I knew was that I wanted pacey for myself and by the way she acted tonight I knew she wanted me too. It might seem wrong pursuing another man's girl but I really didn't care at this point, aaron was a cool guy but he's not the one for pacey.

People can be together for years and not know anything about their spouse and other people could be together for a few months and know the person like the back of their hand.

I was that person, I knew pacey inside and out and I was gonna make her see I was the right man for her.

Vote and comment plzz