Moving on

Devin's pov

Pacey has been blowing my phone up for a few days now but I just send her to voicemail. At this point I was fed up with her mind games and refused to entertain it anymore.

I was tired of getting my feelings hurt over a girl who didn't give two shits about me.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist," hey handsome ready for round 2" a female voice said. I

turned around to look at the blonde beauty I had brought home from the club last night. After that whole pacey incident I needed a distraction, so I called up my boys and we hit up a few spots.

I had to admit I had alot of fun, I forgot how fun single life could be. Even though I'd rather be with the girl I love, I knew that would never happened so I have to make myself forget about her.

And the best way to get over one female is to get under another one," yea I'm ready" I said climbing ontop of her.

...............................

" call me dev" blondie said walking out the door, I smirk as I close the door behind her.

"Seriously ? Since when do you bring random girls home" my older brother davon said.

I roll my eyes." last time I checked I pay the bills around here" I said.

Davon stared at me for a few minutes " what's happening to you , you've been acting different ever since you had that arguement with pacey" he said.

davon was the only one that knew the real situation surrounding me and pacey. "I don't wanna talk about that bitch"I snapped.

He looked at me in shock." bitch? Look I know she's put you through a lot but there's no reason to be disrespectful mom taught us better than that" he said.

"Whatever davon , I'm entitled to feel how I feel. she broke my heart and for that I've lost all respect for her , so mind your business and let me do me" I said before walking away.

I can't believe him he was supposed to be on my side but instead he gave me a damn lecture. Maybe I shouldn't have called pacey a bitch but I stand by what I said, I've lost all respect for her.

Pacey's pov

Ever since the bahamas trip a few days ago aaron has been home a lot more , I was happy and annoyed. Happy because I was finally spending time with my boyfriend and annoyed because devin wasn't taking any of my calls.

It felt wrong not speaking to him like I was incomplete or something. I don't know what I was expecting I did tell him my main concern was aaron, but I still cared about him and wanted him in my life in some type of way.

I was fifty shades of fucked up." pacey are you even listening to me" kiley said breaking me out of my thoughts.

Kiley