Guilty

Aaron's pov

"So what do you wanna talk about" I asked. Devin had came by my room and asked if we could have some guy time.

I was hesitant at first but I figured why not since pacey went to sleep on me. She's so backwards she wanna be up while I'm sleep and wanna be sleep when I'm up.

" I need some advice on something but you can't tell pacey what we talk about" devin said. I didn't understand why he cared if I told pacey or not.

"Is there a specific reason I can't tell pacey?" I asked curiously.

" because what I have to say concerns her sister" he said. Okay I definitely don't understand why I can't tell pacey.

" I like this girl and no its not kiley , but I did something with kiley that might fuck up my chances with the girl I like. should I keep what I did to myself or be honest with her" he said.

" well it depends, what exactly did you do with kiley?" I asked. He blew out a breath and scratched his neck.

" kiley gave me head" he blurted out, well that's not as bad as having full blown out sex. If I was in his situation I would probably keep it to myself, pacey isn't the forgiving type.

" if I'm being honest I think you should keep it to yourself, as long as kiley and the girl don't know each other your good" I said.

Devin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by someone calling my name. "Aaron I can't believe it, it is you " a female voice said.

I turned around in confusion, who I saw standing there made me want to run in the other direction.

It was india.... my ex.

"India? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked getting upset

"India? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked getting upset. This girl was the reason I had so many insecurities and doubts when it came to woman.

Me and india had dated from 9th to 10th grade before I met pacey and at the time I thought she was the one.

But she proved me dead wrong, come to find out india only used me for my money and anything else she could get out of me. not only was she a gold digger but she was a fucking slut as well, come to find out she was fucking the whole basketball team.

I was heartbroken over all of this until pacey swooped in and saved me And we've been in love ever since.

"I'm on vacation with a friend" she said, friend my ass more like sugar daddy of the week. " what about you? You still with that bitch" she spat. The nerve of this thot!

"First off watch your fucking mouth and second yes I am we're five years strong" I said cockily. By the scowl on her face I could tell I hit a nerve.

" my biggest regret is letting that hoe steal you away from me" she said bitterly. I burst out laughing, was this broad fucking serious.

" pacey didn't steal me away, you pushed me away with your nasty ass ways. who knows where I would've ended up if I would of stayed with you, that's a bullet im glad I dodged" I said.

I could tell my words stung her, good now she knows how I feel. "But anyway I'm done with this pointless ass conversation, I advise you to stay away from me and my girl unless you wanna get your ass beat my pacey.. again" I said.

I didn't wait around for a response , I got up from my spot at the bar and left. Out of all the people to run into it had to be my damn ex, if pacey found out she was here I knew it would be world war 3.

I had two more days in this damn resort, I just had to keep those two from crossing paths until it was time to leave.
"Easier said than done"

Devin's pov

After aaron left india took his place at the bar. " even after all this time he still hates me" she mumbled. I sat there in silence, I don't know what she was expecting for me to say. She was a enemy of pacey so therefore she was my enemy too.

"So can I buy you a drink ?" She asked touching my arm. I quickly move my hand away.

" do you always offer drinks to guys you dont know?" I asked sarcastically. Her whole face turned red," I was just trying to be polite " she snapped.

I stood up," well I politlely decline your offer" I said ready to go. Before I could fully make a escape I heard her mumble something.

" its only a matter of time until I get him back you know, aaron always had a soft spot for me, with a little seducing he'll be mine once again" she stated.

I chuckle," well good luck with that , he's been faithful to pacey for five years , you think you can change that" I said amused.

India giggled," if only that were true.." she said quietly. I froze what does she mean by that?

" are you trying to imply aaron has cheated on pacey ?" I asked.

She just gave me a knowing smirk," I should probably get back to my friend, it was nice meeting you" she said blowing a kiss. I watched her as she walked away, there was a part of the story aaron wasnt telling and I was gonna find out what it was.

Vote and comment