Secrets

Pacey's pov

I needed that nap after dealing with devin. " your finally up its about time " aaron said as he came through the door.

" hey babe where did you run off too?" I asked , it was weird for aaron to just leave without at least telling me. He hesitated before speaking.

"Devin wanted to have guy talk, so we went to get drinks" he said.
My heart started racing, what the hell could they possibly have to talk about. I swear if devin said anything about that kiss.

" oh? What did you guys talk about ?" I asked hoping to get some info.

Aaron shook his head," its not my place to say so please don't ask" he said.

Fine I'll just get it out of devin later," fine, well I'm hungry let's go to a restaurant this resort has like 10" I said getting off the bed.

"Nah let's just stay in and order room service" aaron said quickly. I gave him a questioning look, he was acting really weird.

" babe are you okay? Your acting really weird" I said, aaron was a terrible liar so I would know if he was lying.

"Its nothing babe, I'm jusy homesick, I'm ready for this trip to be over" he said pouting.

Hmm, he seemed to be telling the truth, so ill let it go for now.
" okay but I still wanna get out this room so were going to a restaurant " I said walking pass him.

"Go ask devin if him and kiley want to join us" I called over my shoulder.

At the restaurant

There seems to be a lot of tension at this table tonight, kiley has her stink ass attitude. devin is in his own world and aaron keeps looking around like he's expecting to see someone.

" so is everyone ready to order?" The waitress said walking over, thank god. After the waitress walked away with everyones order I decided to break the silence.

"So- aaron we meet again" a female voice said cutting me off. I looked up to see the last bitch I thought I would ever see.

Aaron's fucking ex india, so this is why he was acting all nervous he didn't want me to know she was here.

Aaron gives me a apologetic look, I just give him the look of death before turning my attention back to india. India smiles brightly at aaron before giving me a smirk," pacey i see your still rocking the purple hair" she said.

" I see your still a dirty ass skank" I snap. This bitch had one time to slip up and I would be on that ass like white on rice. India giggled at my comment.

" why so hostile , there's no need for all that I just came over to say hi. since I assume aaron didn't tell you that I was here, I ran into him earlier at the bar. he didn't tell you? " she said.

" dont listen to her pacey she's just trying to get under your skin" aaron said. I could feel myself becoming more angry by the minute.

"I just wanted you to know that I'll be taking aaron back real soon, so enjoy this little relationship while you still can" she said.

That was the last straw this bitch was really bold to say some shit like that to me.

As india sat there smiling I took my glass of water and threw it in her face before smacking her to the ground. Before I could pounce on that ass a pair of arms grabbed me up and carried me out the restaurant.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, IM GONNA BEAT THAT BITCH ASS"! I screamed.

"Pacey you need to calm down! She's not worth it trust me" devin said. I pushed my way out of his arms and glared at him. A little part of me knew he was right but the bigger part of me didn't care, it was screaming for me to beat that bitch ass.

JUST GET OUT MY WAY DEVIN! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO LEARN HER PLACE" I screamed, people were beginning to stare but I didn't give a damn.

" beating her up won't solve anything, she just wants to cause trouble and your making it easy for her" he said. Before I could say anything I saw aaron and kiley walk out the restaurant.

" babe I can explain" aaron said walking up to me. My only response was a slap in the face. Everyone stared at me in shock including aaron.

" I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME THAT BITCH WAS HERE, INSTEAD OF LETTING ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FOOL" I said beginning to cry.

"Come on pace I'm sure aaron had a good reason for not telling you about india" kiley said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WORRY ABOUT YOUR NON EXISTENT RELATIONSHIP WITH DEVIN!" I yelled before storming off.

When I got to my room I dropped into bed and cried myself to sleep.

India's pov

" I can't believe that stupid bitch through water on me" I said. Odell gave me a blank stare as he handed me a towel.

" you did antagonize the girl, what did you expect" he said dryly.

I just glare at him, he shrugs his shoulders as he helps me dry off.

" it doesn't really matter , I completed my goal" I said. Odell felt really bad for his friend, she was under the delusion that aaron would leave pacey for her.

"India don't you think your taking things a little too far" odell said carefully.

" no I don't that bitch ruined my life and for that I'm gonna make her pay and make aaron mine once again" I said.

"India.. what happened wasn't pacey's fault it was aaron's , don't make her suffer for what he did to you" odell said.

" no! Its pacey's fault, if it wasn't for her aaron would've never put me through that " I said. Odell shook his head in sympathy,

"Okay india"

" no matter what I'll make pacey pay for all the pain I went through"

So what do you guys think odell and india are talking about ?

Post some comments let me hear what you think

Don't forget to vote and comment