They were happy.

They forged their katanas together - one blue, one white.

But fate was not going to be kind to the cats...

The cats thought they had lucked out, ending up on the same team - Nitro too! These three street rats had never had it so good! They had their own room, soft and warm beds and they could sleep without fear.

"Hey sis!" John leapt up and hugged his sister. He hadn't seen her at all in the last three years, not since she joined Haven. In fact she was the reason he joined the fighting school... and of course where John went, Ox and Nitro quickly followed -

"Oh... hey..." Row shrugged him off and kept moving-

"HEY!" Ox leapt in front of her. "Is that it...? Three years and we get an 'oh, hey'!?"

She sighed and turned to her brother. "John... I... I'm going on a mission now, OK? But we'll catch up when I get back! I promise!"

John never saw her again.

But he did find a diary in her room. His eyes welled up in tears as he read the pages. She... she hated him. Hated having to look after him for all these years... hated that his yellow eyes reminded her of their mother. She blamed him for stealing her childhood...

John flipped over the last few pages. Row had gotten involved with a faunus rights group-

The black sat blinked as he read the name. He knew it. Every faunus knew the 'White Fang'. They were terrorists, fanatics... violent, deadly... but they were getting results.

Was that her mission?

He had to know the truth.

"Dude!" Ox chased after John, panting. "Where are you going!?"

"I... there's something I need to do... alone".

Ox looked over his teammate "What's with the bag? Are you... leaving?"

"Please Ox... just..." John looked at his friend with a serious and slightly sad tone. "... trust me"

John had no love for the White Fang. They were murderers, thieves, scum. While they had managed to get more respect for faunus it was respect out of fear - even John knew it was wrong. 

But he had to find out what happened to his sister.

Nerisa's scream snapped John back to reality. He teleported backwards just as the blade hit his neck. He aura had taken a beating and his neck was bleeding fairly heavily, but the cat was focused now.

"Tell me John, how does the famous 'Black Shadow' of the White Fang end up as a hunter? How does a human-hating monster end with with a human girlfriend?"

John ignored him. He rushed to Nerisa, teleporting through the ruins to the sound of her voice. He had known her for years now but had never heard her so afraid. "Please be OK..."

"So..." a red haired man in a long black coat stood over a map. He glanced up at John as he entered the tent. His eyes were covered by a grimm-like mask - a symbol of the White Fang. Humanity had portrayed them as monsters, so they would become the monsters that everyone feared - the grimm. "You're the new recruit..." the man smiled at John's ears. "A cat, huh?".

RWBY 3: Fallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें