"Guy tried to rape her" Scarlett answered after getting a nodd from jess to tell them

"That prick" Danny shouted "I'm gonna go beat his ass"

"You can't beat your own ass up" benn snickered pointing out the obvious flaw in dannys plan

"Scarlett already did" jess squeaked finding her voice again

Ashley rolled his eyes "babe what did we say about fighting during your pregnancy?"

"That I shouldn't" Scarlett answered in a drone voice as if they'd gone over it a million times "but jess was in trouble, he had a knife"

"What!" Danny shouted - how dare that scum pull a knife on his girl!

"I'm ok Danny" jess hushed him into calming down again

Danny sighed a bit more calmly "Well tell me he didnt"

"No" jess shook her head she looked over at Scarlett "Scarlett got there in time"

"It's no problem jess" Scarlett smiled at her, leaning her head on Ashley's shoulder "your ok and that's the main thing"

"If its ok" jess bit her lip nervously walking over to Scarlett "could you teach me some self defence?"

Before Scarlett culd answer, Ashley and Danny both replied a "no"

"Excuse me?" Scarlett looked them both in surprise

"Angel, I don't want you getting hurt or putting yourself in danger" Ashley answered sweetly "it's great you can protect yourself but dont intentionally put yourself in danger"

"I want to keep my nuts in one piece" Danny answered a little less sweetly covering his crotch with his hands.

"On second thought teaching should be fine" Ashley laughed which earned him a glare from Danny.

"Thanks ash" jess smiled at the bassist for backing her up

"If Danny's gonna get his nuts plucked then I say go for it" benn laughed

"I thought you'd be more upset than jess if that happened though" andy laughed; benn throwing a pillow at andy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your really gonna teach jess self defence?" Jake asked in surprise, looking back at Scarlett from the kitchen

"I can teach" Scarlett muttered with her arms crossed as she sat on the sofa- why did everyone have trouble thinking of her teaching?

"And ash has no problem with it?" Jake took a bite of his pot noodle

"Nope" Ashley shook his head, his arm round Scarlett and resting his hand on her thigh.

"Why have you got a problem with her teaching Jess self defence anyway Jake" Jinxx asked curiously since he didn't see a connection as to why Jake would object.

Jake shrugged "I don't, I just think its a little weird"

"Danny actually objects more to it than Ash" Andy recalled coming back into the bus with Juliet -hand in hand- after they'd had a cigarette outside (no one was allowed to smoke inside the bus for obvious reasons)

"Nuts?" CC asked not looking up from his magazine

"yep" Andy nodded sitting down on the sofa as well and pulling Juliet down next to him.

"knew it" CC chuckled to himself before he finally looked up from his magazine

"Mind I think I'm going insane" Scarlett sighed resting her head on Ashley's shoulder