Part 32

Jen's POV:
The baby shower was a month ago, I am now 6 months pregnant, and I'm getting bigger and bigger every day. Today, Lana and I got a surprising call from officer banks. He said we had to come down to the station because they had just gotten a confession out of Fred and apparently, Olivia had nothing to do with it other than the fact that he framed her. Lana and I drive down to the jail where we meet with officer Banks. "This is your call to make. You know her better than anyone Jen and if you don't think she's a threat, we will let her go." He explained. I nod and we walk into a small room where we see Olivia. She looks horrible, exhausted, and has clearly lost a lot of weight. Lana and I walk in and sit in the chairs across from her. "Hey." I say quietly. She looks up at me sadly, her eyes full of pain and sadness. "Jen, I'm so sorry!" She finally said beginning to cry. I looked at her confused. "I thought you said you didn't do anything?"I asked her. "I wasn't a part of what Fred did. I'm apologizing for leaving you. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have let you walk away like you did." She cries. I take in a deep breath and let out a sigh. "Olivia, its okay, I forgive you." I say and Lana's head whips around in shock at what I just said. "Lana, I loved her at one point, and even though I don't now, I still want to be her friend." I say and olivia looks at me surprised, but doesn't say anything. Lana nods and looks at her feet. "Olivia, what we had, it was amazing and I thought it was what I wanted but it wasn't. Lana is." I say and look at Lana. "I know, I'm sorry I tried to come between you guys, I was just hoping there was still a chance between us... But the way things look now, I guess that's not going to happen." She says looking at my belly. I give Olivia a friendly smile and she returns it. "I trust you Olivia, I always have. I know you would never do anything to ever hurt me, so..." I say looking at officer Banks. "I think you should be released." I say and Olivia's eyes brighten. "Thank you." She says. I nod in response. "Would you guys be willing to drive her home?"officer banks asked. Lana looked at me and nodded. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to help make things better between Olivia and I. "Of course." I respond and Olivia smiles at Lana. "Thank you." She says. "No problem." Lana says and forces a smile. She's obviously still a little weary about Olivia, probably because she doesn't know her like I do, or maybe because she's jealous of what Olivia and I had. "She will be ready to leave in a few minutes." Officer Banks said as he lead Olivia out of the room. Lana and I walked back to the main entrance. "Lana, don't worry, she's not going to hurt us." I say trying to reassure her. "You sure? Are you doing this because you still have feelings for her?" She asks. I gulp, knowing that deep down inside, somewhere in my heart, I still do have feelings for Olivia, but I wasn't about to tell Lana that. "Yes, Lana, I'm sure and I don't have feelings for her anymore after what she did to me." I say and I kiss her on the cheek. Just then Olivia comes out smiling and carrying a brown paper bag full of her things. "You ready to go home?" I ask her with a smile. "Yes." She says smiling at Lana and I. The three of us walk out to the car, Lana and I leading the way with Olivia following us close behind. We get in and Lana drives. "So where's home?" I ask Olivia. "Storybrooke, Maine." She says and the three of us break down in a for of laughter as we remember the very first episode of OUAT when henry says the same thing to Emma. After we have calmed down, Olivia finally answers. "Actually, my apartment is being rented out by someone else now... You know the whole jail thing, I didn't need an apartment." She says. I look at Lana, who has her eyes focused on the road. "We have an extra room available if you want it." I offer and Lana rapidly turns her head and glares at me, not paying attention to driving. "Jen!" She says. "What? I told you, I don't have feelings for her. The right thing to do is to let her stay with us for a few days." I say. I look out the window, and that's when I see a huge truck speeding towards us, not seeing us in the intersection. "Lana look out!" I yell but it was too late. I heard metal against metal and my head hit my side window and the glass  fell on me and everything went black.