Part 8

Jen's POV:
I can feel the blood drain from my face as Olivia stares at Lana and I. "Jen are you okay?" Lana asks, she obviously hadn't seen Olivia sitting in the corner. I nodded and took a deep breath. She looked over to where I'm looking and her eyes go wide, and she grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. Olivia smiles weakly and I look away. I give Lana a weak smile, and by this time, everyone is looking at me. I have to swallow hard to choke down the tears from all the pressure and awkwardness. I smile at Adam and Eddie and when they continue, I give a sigh of relief. "Okay, so as you guys probably recognized her, Olivia Wilde will be joining our cast. Her story was that she was Regina's best friend, and secret lover when they were teenagers. I gulp and look at Lana, who is just as surprised as me. Why the hell would they do this? I thought to myself. When it came time to read the scripts, I could barely choke out the words. My mind was elsewhere, thinking about all the possibile outcomes of working with my ex. We could get back together, she could get in the way of my relationship with Lana, she could take Lana from me! "Jen, do you need a moment?" Adam asks and I nod. "Lana, go with her." He adds and she smiles. We get up out of our chairs and walk out the door and down the hall a ways so they can't hear us. "Jen..." Was all that Lana said before I burst into tears and cried into her shoulder. She rubbed my back, and waited for me to calm down. "I don't want to lose you!" I sob, and she pulls away and looks at me in the eyes. "I'll never leave you. That crush I had on her, was replaced with you, the moment I heard you say hi to me. You mean so much to me, and I'm not gonna go to anyone else." She says before kissing me. My crying finally stops as she hugs me and I kiss her. "I love you." I say, and I'm shocked at the words came out of my mouth. She brushes a piece of hair that had fallen into my face away, and smiles lovingly at me. "I love you too." She says and she kisses me. We pull away and smile, I grab her hand and we walk back into the conference room.

Lana's POV:
We walk in, and I glare at Olivia, who shuffles around awkwardly when she sees me. I sit down in my chair next to Jen and I place my hand on her leg. For the rest of the script reading, everyone seems tense and everyone seems to know what's going on. Jen and I get up to leave, as soon as we are done reading and turning the scripts back into Eddie. Olivia approaches Jen and does her best to smile at us."can we talk?" She asks Jen. She looks at me, but I don't move or say anything. "Uh... Yeah." She says nervously. "I'll wait for you in the car then." I say before I leave the room.

Jen's POV:
Lana leaves the room, and its just Olivia and I. I don't know what to say to her after what she has put me through. Even though it was years ago, it still hurts, and I get a sudden range of anger inside of me, with no where to go but out. "Did you know I was about to propose to you? Did you know how in love I was with you? Did you know how much you fucking hurt me?!" I yell at her and tears begin pouring down my cheeks. She doesn't say anything, and the only expression I see on her face is shock because of my sudden out burst. "Did you even care about me? Did you even love me?" I ask sadly. I see tears spring into her eyes, and she hugs me, but I don't hug her back. I pull away from her. "What the hell was that?!" I ask angrily. "Jen, I... I'm so sorry! You have no idea how much it hurt me, to have you leave me. What I did was a mistake, I did love you, hell, I still do, and it ripped my heart up when you left. I missed you." She says crying. "Well your a little too fucking late for that. You never even bothered to call or text me! How the hell was I supposed to know what you were feeling?" I say. "I didn't mean to hurt you, honest, it was just a one night stand, I wanted to feel something, and after you left I realized that what I had was good enough... That I loved you...Jen, I never stopped looking for you, I wanted to have us." She says with tears still streaming down my face. "Sorry Olivia, I'm over you, I have the best girlfriend in the world, and she would never do something like that to me. Unlike you, she actually cares about me, and I'm not giving up on her." I say as I turn to walk out the door. She grabs my arm and I spin around again, our faces now only inches apart. Our eyes lock on each others, and I see the regret of letting me go so easily in them. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine. I didn't move, I just stood there in shock for a moment before pushing her away. "Olivia, please, if you love me, let me be happy, let me be with Lana." I say before turning around and running out the door. I hear her sobs from down the hall, but I don't stop. I quickly run to my trailer to pick up Ava and I'm surprised to see Lana inside, waiting for me. Tears are rushing down my face like a waterfall, and I run over to her and hug her. She strokes my hair and we walk over to the couch. I sit down and cry into her shoulder as she continued to stroke my blonde hair.

Lana's POV:
The door to Jen's trailer flies open and she sees me. I open my arms out for her, and she sobs as she runs to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and cries into my chest. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I lead her over to the couch and we sit down. I stroke her hair as she continues to cry, not wanting to make her speak before she wants to. We sit in silence for a while after she had stopped crying and after a few more minutes, Jen sits up and gives me a deep and extremely passionate kiss. When we pulled away, she began to explain what happened. "She wants me back Lana. She kissed me!" She says and I just sit there and listen. Of course I'm jealous that Olivia wants my girl back, that she kissed her, but I let it go, not wanting to upset her even more. "I told her, I didn't love her, that she hurt me too much to ever love her again. I told her how happy I was with you, how much I loved you. I said I would never hurt you, the way she hurt me and I ran out the door as fast as I could, not Daring to even look back." She finally finishes. I'm still stroking her hair, and when she says she could never love her again, a smile begins to stretch across my face. She looks up at me and sees me smiling. "What?" She asks confused, and I just lean in and kiss her. I was so lucky to have Jen as my girlfriend. She really does care about us, she wants us to be something. She wants this to continue, and in that moment, even though my heart ached for Jen having to run into her ex the way she did, I knew exactly where I needed to be, exactly where I wanted to be, and that is wherever Jen is, because as long as I have her, we can get through anything.