Part 15

Lana's POV:
The next morning, I get up early as usual, but I'm surprised when I look over and don't see Jen in bed next to me. I rip off the covers and slip into my flip flops which are sitting next to the bed. I get up and open the bedroom door and as I do, the scent of coffee fills my nose. I look in the kitchen but she still isn't there. I open the front door and see her sitting on the pourch swing, with a robe wrapped around her, a cup of coffee in her hands as she stared out into the huge yard. It was a foggy morning and it was beautiful to see the fog in between the trees. "Hey babe." I say quietly so I don't scare her. She slowly looks up at me, not changing the soulmn expression on her face, before she turns and looks back into the foggy yard. I walk over and sit down next to her. Something has to be up, she never gets up before I do, and when she does, its usually for her morning run, what's even weirder is the fact she didn't smile when I said hi, her eyes didn't even have a hint of a sparkle in them. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and stare out into the fog for several minutes, hoping she would say something... Anything. When she doesn't say anything I finally turn to look at her, and that's when I notice her eyes are red and a trail of tears stains her cheeks. "What's wrong Jen?" I ask her as I gently rub her cheek with the back of my hand. "Lana, I'm scared." She says breaking into a fit of tears. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me and she lays her head on my chest.

Jen's POV:
Lana pulls me close to her and I rest my head on her chest, and the tears slowly begin to fade as I listen to her soothing heartbeat. Something about it soothes me, and after a minute, I have finally stopped crying. "We aren't even married yet and we are adopting, not just any child, my own daughter who I gave up 16 years ago, only 3 days after my father passes away." I say, trying to stay calm. "I know its scary, hell I'm scared too, but I want this more than anything else, I want us to be a family and I want our family to grow and stick together through the good and bad times. I want you Jen." Lana says. I slowly sit up when I hear the last sentence, wipe away my tears, and stare into her beautiful, soft, chocolate brown eyes. She strokes my cheek and I lean my face into her hand and close my eyes for a brief second. I see something in her eyes that I've never seen before in her eyes. I used to see it in Olivia's but I haven't seen it in a really long time. What I saw was love, pure and true, even stronger than the love I saw in Olivia's. I lean in and capture her lips, tasting her sweet lips. She kisses me back and our kiss is slow, perfect, and just like the ones you see in the movies. It was perfect in every which way and filled with nothing but love. I could have sworn I saw sparks fly, I know I certainly felt them. We don't break away until neither of us can no longer breathe, both of us gasping for air as we pull apart. We are both smiling and I blush, I felt like a princess in a fairytale and I had just met my queen. "I love you." I say, as tears of love and joy threaten to spill from my eyes. Lana's smile grows and she gently wraps her hands around mine. "I love you too Jen." And this time, unlike the last time, I knew she really meant it, I knew I meant it and that's when I realized how much she truly meant to me. How much I really truly wanted her to be my wife, how much we really loved each other, and how much I wanted a family with her. "Let's get married." I say all of a sudden. Lana gives a little laugh. "What? Now?" She asked. "Not now, but as soon as we get back home. I don't care where we are when we get married, all I know is that I want you, our daughter and our closest friends there. That's all I need, that's all that really means to me." I say with a smile. A tear trickles down Lana's cheek but she has a cute yet idiotic smile plastered across her face. "Your such a dork!" I laugh before kissing her again.

A/N: sorry this was such a short chapter, I wrote this more as a filler and I know its full of fluff, but the next one will be better, I promise