Just not far away, 3 males are playing with a disc in the water. One of them is shirtless which I assume is Harry.

I literally forced myself for not having feeling for him. I started to realize I was...I was just talking about his little details. Things that I like about him who led me to the conclusion that maybe I have feelings for him. I don't. He isn't anything like me. We're different from each other, we should get that.

"It's up to you now, curly!" Matt shouts followed by a loud laugh by Jim.

"Hey!" Harry shouts back but before he could say anything Matt and Jim jog out of the water, laughing at Harry. I don't understand the whole thing but a smile tugs on my lips anyway.

"Great." Harry throws his hands up in frustration. His eyes then met mine, his arms failing to his sides as he looks at me.

"What happened?" I lightly giggle, walking towards his side. I don't step in the water yet, getting wet isn't my plan.

"I threw the Frisbee deeper than I thought." He chuckles scratching the back of his neck. I smile my eyes flicking to his toned body. His tattoos were freaky in a hot way. He looks so fine. Stop Bethany!

Harry disappears under the water. I look down at the wet sand, my feet drawing random circles as I waited for Harry. Why am I waiting for him? But I want to. How can I do this to myself?

He finally pops up, breathing out heavily. His hair is sticks to his face as he stands up. I watch him intently as he flips his hair, setting them perfectly. His body is dripping with water, his wet sports shorts hung lowly on his torso.

"Like what you see, eh?" Harry cocks an eyebrow smirking teasingly. My gaze drop down to the ground, my cheeks heating bright red. He heavily chuckles at my reaction. God, I have to get used to this confidence he found.

Cold drops of water hit my body as I gasp. Harry smiles cheekily before throwing a little more drops.

"Come on." He offers smiling. I shake my head.

"I'm not planning to get wet." I inform.

"Is that so?"

"Yup."

It was like he threw a whole tide on me. I was surely wet now. I stood there with my mouth hanging. Harry laughing loudly.

"You didn't." I look up at him.

"I just did." He threw more water, getting me even wetter than before.

"Harry! Stop!" I whine bring my hands in front of me. He chuckles before splashing more water.

"Nope." He doubles his shots, getting me dripping wet. I look up at him, smirking. That's it. Making my move I run into the water, the cool liquid coming till my knees as I gasp. Harry chuckles, moving backwards. I follow him deeper, splashing more water on the boy. The water now coming till my shorts. We splash water at each other, breaking into fits of laughter.

He took no time to grab my waist around his arms, throwing me into the water. I hold my breath quickly, my hands flying around his neck to keep me out. He chuckles trying to push my down into the water.

"I can't swim, Harry. Please!" I shout pleading. He chuckles giving up finally. My body was lifted up again, finally keeping me on my feet. The grip around his neck didn't leave; I didn't even realize that I was holding him like that. I quickly slip from my hold, keeping distance between us.

"Look, you got me wet now." I pout giggling lightly.

"Wet like....."

"Harry!" I shout, pushing him away. Harry chuckles, keeping his balance before falling on the water. Gosh, he's such a pervert. I didn't realize the heat tingling on my cheeks before I look up at him.