Revenge was a Failure ( Part 2)

You were calm, but tense. You had a tight grip on your Zanapkuto as you activated your Shikai, " Forge... Jaakuna kopī!" You shouted. Smoke went everywhere, once it cleared everyone stared at you, pale.
Your Zanapkuto didn't change.. it just looked like your normal Zanpakuto. Utachi laughed, finding your weapon pretty sad. " Haha! That's your Shikai?! Haha! That's hilarious!" He shouted and kept laughing, hugging his stomach.

Yes, your shikai looked normal, but it was meant to throw off the enemy. " Let's do this!" You held the Zanpakuto in front of you, " Scatter! Senbonzakura!" You shouted as your Blade turned into black blossoms.
I know what you're thinking.. How are you able to use another Shinigami's Zanpakuto ability, it's impossible for it to happen! ( Unlike the Hiyorimaru incident ) Well, your Zanpakuto can copy Zanapkuto Abilities.

In Shikai state, your Zanpakuto will look normal, but it will copy the ability of someone else's Shikai. The catch is that you can only copy up to five Shikai's and it can only be Shikai's of the people your pretty close to.
Such as Byakuya, ( How you became close with Byakuya will be told another time.) Anyways, Everyone had wide eyes, Especially Byakuya. He looked at his own Zanpakuto seeing it still there, then looked back at you.

Utachi stared with slightly wide eyes. " What the hell?! That can't be your Shikai! That's Kuchiki's Shikai!" He shouted. you pointed at the Utachi as the black Sakura went towards Utachi.
The blossoms surrounded Utachi. Then you ran over, a space opened up for you as you leaped into the sphere of deadly blossoms and kicked Utachi in the stomach.

His back hitting the blossoms, cutting up his back. You heard a painful yell from him as you glared at him. Utachi got away from the blossoms and punched you hard in the gut, causing you to cough up blood.
" Sho!" He shouted and you were blasted upwards towards the blossoms. " Release!" You quickly said and the blossoms turned back into your zanpakuto.
Damn... he's stronger than he looks... you said in your head. You landed on your feet, skidding across the ground. you looked at the captains around you. You looked back at Utachi and held your blade in your right hand. " Sting all enemies to death! Suzumebachi!" You shouted. You ran at Utachi.

As much as you hated close combat, afraid of that move he did on you, you had to do it. You tried to stab him with the small weapon on your middle finger.
Utachi just dodged it and grabbed your arm. You blinked a bit, " Huh?" Then you suddenly smiled sheepishly, " Hey there Utachi... How about we forgive and forget, what do you say?" You chuckled nervously.

Utachi looked at you seriously. " Crack." He whispered and suddenly the bone in your arm cracked, causing you to yell in pain. You looked at Utachi, holding back the tears that were trying to escape your eyes.
" Sho.." He said as he hit you in the stomach, sending you crashing into Sajin. Lucky for you, Sajin was skidding on the ground, on his feet, so he caught you and stayed stable.

Your eyes were clouded with tears and darkness. blood sliding down the sides of your mouth. " Your weak ( F/N ), but i'll still kill you. " Utachi said to you.
But you could barely hear him. The last thing you saw was Shunsui and Jushiro, " All waves now rise and become my shield, lightning strike now and become my blade! Sogyo no kotowari!" Jushiro yelled.

" Flower wind rage and flower god roar, heavenly wind rage and heavenly demon snear, Katen Kyokotsu!" Shunsui shouted. as the two captains shikai's were activated.
You saw this and you couldn't believe it. Your first time seeing there shikai! but by the time they started fighting, darkness consumed you. It felt like the day there was light everywhere before you were unconscious.

This time, it was darkness everywhere as you went unconscious. You missed the glorious fighting of the two captains and Utachi. But it bothered you. You couldn't get your revenge.. you failed both your family and. . . . your captain. . . .