Revenge was a Failure ( Part 1)

You glared at the man who had hurt your captain. All you could hear was her gasping as she struggled with her breathing and the wind howling around you.
" I am (F/N) (L/N)! Now tell me who you are and why did you hurt my captain!"You shouted at the man. The man merely smirked, " Who am I? I'm Surprised you don't remember me..." He said

Your eyes narrowed even more. You're hand itching to just grab your Zanpakuto and kill this guy. " Maybe Answering your question would help you.. My Name Utachi Bruno and I'm a shinigami hunter!" The guy said.
Suddenly your eyes grew wide. Utachi Bruno. That. . . Name. . . You remembered that name. A long time ago when you were just a child, you remember your father saying that name.

This is the man. . . that killed my family.. You thought in your head. Your eyes grew even wider as you had a flash back......
-----------------------------------------------------
It was dark outside, but the lights in your small cabin house was lit. You were seated at the table with your Mother, Father and older ( Brother/Sister), enjoying your meal. Your father was a soul reaper and your mother was from Rukongai district. As you enjoyed your meal a knock was heard on the door. You turned your attention over to it. "I'll see who it is." Your older (Brother/sister) said.
Your sibling was a Shinigami in training, so if it was intruder, your sibling could handle it. You kept eating your meal as you listened to what was going on behind you. Then you froze hearing a scream of pain from ( Sibling name). You slowly turned around to see ( Him/her) Fall to the ground. You couldn't help but stare at your now dead ( Brother/ Sister). Then you looked up to see the man in the doorway with a blade in his hand.
Suddenly a hand was placed over your eyes. Your mother had covered your eyes so you wouldn't see what was going on. She picked you up and ran to the closet, placing you in the corner. Her hand removed from your eyes. " Mama.." You whispered, tears in your eyes. " Shhh... Stay in here, What ever you hear, don't leave the closet." She told you before she kissed your forehead lightly and left, closing the door behind her. " UTACHI BRUNO! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" You heard you father say.
You hugged your knees as you shook with fear. You heard yelling and screaming and saw flashes of light from the space under the door. After a few minutes it went quiet. You grabbed the Zanapkuto that was leaned against the wall. You shakily held it as you opened the door and slowly walked out. " M-Mama.." You stuttered. You saw your father dead near the kitchen table and saw your mother bleeding to death in the middle of the room.
" MAMA!" You quickly ran to her. " (F/N). . . Run..." Were her last words before the man who killed your father and sibling stabbed your mother in the head. Your eyes widened in horrer, stumbling backwards a bit. You looked up at the man, fear in your eyes. The man was smirking at you. " Time to join your family kid.." The man said as he reached for you. Something in you began to spark. Your grip on the Znapakuto in your hands tightly. Your Aura was black. You screamed in pure rage as you ran at the man slashed him across the chest. Your strength and power of that attack was Extraordinary! It sent him through the wall.
Before you could go after him, a light surrounded you, and everything turned white......
-------------------------------------------------------------
"You... were the man... that killed my family...." You mumbled. Utachi chuckled darkly, " Finally! you remember! Now to finish what i started with you! But first..."
Utachi gripped his blade and nearly stabbed your captain in the head like he did to your poor mother. But, Captain Zaraki grabbed Haj quickly and moved out the way. " Are you just going to stand there or fight the guy?!"

Your eyes were wide, you looked at Kenpachi, then you went serious and nodded. You looked back at Utachi, unsheathing your Zanapkuto. " Forge......."