Chapter 7- Perfect day part 2

*HILAENAS POV*
"I LOVE YOU TOO AND I ALWAYS WILL!" He screamed. I knew he wasn't gonna turn out like everyone said. This is perfect.
"This day is perfect! Where to next love?" I asked
"To you're favorite restaurant."
"MCDONALDS!" I shrieked. He nodded and we walked to McDonalds. We were heading over there, we go inside,
"What would you like princess?"
"3 ten piece mcnuggets with a strawberry banana smoothie." I smiled. He nodded and walked up to the counter.
"Can i get 3 ten piece mcnuggets, with a strawberry banana smoothie, a number 3 with large fries, and a coke to drink."
"Will that be all?" Said the McDonald lady. He nodded and we waited together side by side holding hands.
"So what do you think of today?"
"It was.... PERFECT! You're singing with Zach and Blake was perfect, this whole thing was perfect. You're perfect!" I told him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then our food was ready. I went and found a table, and he followed behind. We were eating and eating until we were done.
"Let's head home. It's almost 8:00." He said. I nodded and we ran home. It wasn't that far.
(10-20 minutes later)
"Here you go love." He smiled kissed me and then he went home and i went inside.
"Mom today was perfect." I said plopping onto the couch.
"I heard. Mark told me about all of it." She smiled. I got off the couch went up stairs, put my duhitzmark and chill hoodie on then fell right asleep.
~~~~~
Ik this chapter was short but y'all requested a part 2 so here it is! I love you guys and thank you for 600 Reads it means so much!